FJ40 Cowl Vent Hose Hole Block Off (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1" electrical knockout plug and an O ring does the trick. Bend the prongs out a little for a tight fit.

20240118_084742.jpg

20240118_084629.jpg

Well I guess where you live it is as dry as a popcorn fart. Where I live there is alway moisture from rain, snow and humidity. So even sealing off that space, with the heating and cooling that will go on in that area, I think that condensation and moisture would accumulate and over time cause an oxidation and rust issues.
But more power to you and I hope it works. Believe me, I would love to get rid of that old vent on mine also!

Last edited:
Well I guess where you live it is as dry as a popcorn fart. Where I live there is alway moisture from rain, snow and humidity. So even sealing off that space, with the heating and cooling that will go on in that area, I think that condensation and moisture would accumulate and over time cause an oxidation and rust issues.
But more power to you and I hope it works. Believe me, I would love to get rid of that old vent on mine also!
Yeah, I live in Texas. Never rains here. It will all be desert in a couple more years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom