Builds fj40 1/2 xtra cab build (long) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Amazing build!!!
I'm thinking down the road, I might have to do something like this!!

Thanks for posting!!

pistonpete said:
Man i LOVE this truck,AWESOME !!

If i can ask, what wheels are those?? :cheers:

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I'm fairly certain they're widened stock steelies.

Got them widened in Cali. My wheels fell victim when the owner of Stockton Wheel took his life. Georg(orange45) is the one that told me of the tradgedy, and helped facilitate getting my wheels from them. Stockton did a great service in finding another place to get them widened, and shipped them at no cost to me. The company they sent them to did a great job, and shipped them out within 3 days of receiving them and held to the quote I got from Stockton. Sorry for the long explanation.
I can get you the info on the company if you need it. I will be sending another set to them soon.

Mike

I'd still be interested in knowing who you are using now, in case I come across another set of drum brake wheels...

Sorry Tj. Forgot to give you the info.
Custom & Commercial Wheel (909)357-3505, talk to Ray.

Looks like she is going to a new home in Iowa.

Damn... Someone is getting a sweet rig. Unfortunately, it wasn't me! :(

I think i will be without a cruiser for a while, although i do own 2 fj55's. One is a parts rig, and the other is probably the most rust free 55 on the planet, but is in pieces. Time will tell if i decide to build it or not.
Right now i'm having a blast wheeling the mini buggy (Polaris RZR 800 s)

Getting the bug to build something again, hmmmm..........

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Got the popcorn, settled in to watch your mastery take shape....

I have always liked the FJ45lv, but hard to find in decent shape.

She's been in TX since 2013. Today she returned to Iowa. Sporting 35's and different wheels.

IMG_1674.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom