Events/Trails Fall Crawl 2021 Registration Going Live 6pm Monday 8/23. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Register to get on the wait list.

How easy is it to get back and forth to Winchester if the family wants to stay in a hotel?

Also, I've been looking at renting a travel trailer. Are those allowed?

Missed the registration wrestling with covid. Feeling better now. I guess let me know if a spot opens up.
There is a waiting list. Get on it.

How easy is it to get back and forth to Winchester if the family wants to stay in a hotel?

We will be in Camp 6. A travel trailer would be welcome to setup in the field there, but just know there aren’t any power/water hookups at camp 6. I believe there are trailer hookups at the sites right next to the main office, just a few minute drive from camp 6. You should call The Cove if you want to confirm reserve hookups.

I’d guess it would take about 40 minutes to drive from camp 6 back to a hotel in Winchester.

Theres a campsite Near Telluride that has pit toilets which for some reason blow cold wind UP the toilets, it's a stiff breeze too. 😳

So ever since then my outdoor John Standard has been pretty low.

I live in Winchester It’s a 30 min trip. The worse part is the dirt road to the cove that’s 15 min itself. It’s worse for me because I trailer. There is a Courtyard by Marriot On 50 just out side of Winchester. I typically don’t stay all 3 nights we go.

Unfortunately I cannot make it to Fall Crawl due to a unexpected schedule conflict.

IMSMR I think I have 3 shirts and paid $75.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom