Fall Crawl 2023 Discussion Thread - October 27-29 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Or just drag that thing, that what I do @CrabCake a touch up brush is a lot cheaper than a new bumper

Love the name change btw

ADCreHePFGLMojm_rmFfYa8susrYxxaaSGHV-uAL1lqKwCFGj_ovpsfXL5n-j-qsJ89uyL2ys8-3FBJL7d3-fbzJQ-upPpMNUF2tLGKEOiStI8h-9JQUxdgR17ZFUKvDTRo3EB5Gx6nVspV0YuK1zGfV1NtiGEcC0eUeQBZPz2RuaGa1GnVhCwyYpSd12vSDBjLHqMqqlprIWzHMJYfxdWZpn79w28u7XBabh5OkDClDJ6KYx6JtTK_5aDw7dv3SGigPu1PFCWntHHaB3BKUYouXS4rysEvcV0ygOil0tfnt5EJDL-SoYGlKegZswlMSmX3m8KpjXB_6MdVcjeA0WU-mnE0z3H7IwM_CdGSh-loS_pYTMh56CrM02FF31DVPSdx8GYLYKqBhbW2ORxG5jVM7ENoTAtGRmqFDfnGj5eYOS7fLf_GLNGlwBfpoEE8vsZEdpe-po1LMP5NE1sAr9K82v71Jq5lqO24b5x6ZbfAwtsOgejFpCwkfoAH5ig2n57T3P-yV3MPpK8ZLBDigxCZ2jzl_KImuWR07OQ-MJUjwZq-A2hOA6MbfXvQBWBaxNjJVbHmkAupaKny2j2TV4ZW5UMt3sT5jgDhDkhRTwGpfkHj6NhTGg_fA2wvHYhYrTP_ZRUYNYquVYwTo6266lJ022QZpNTUS_93H6K91Cyl2C2Zgeex4mHFvLfKGOaBpqLWtTgRC8iSBS8JBJ4oQnOBcrKyRnHaurI-L0GDFSUOCTYcFGI84wsy03ngJNgNzd3x-p9mey7H6bRVZNN-TTwrGWkV0NqKmarmaTFDvCFtHq4YSbK7lbAyWs0HT45ZSTcBqGmE1q8mbo9Vh6YcU8J6OAWwDr3RJSQzmxje6KMcEg6Sj-Rb-TehdbWMb6fnby9vqQCpRVm7kIy-YlKfF9Jnhcrg=w1833-h1031-s-no-gm

Posted a link to all my photos from the weekend here

May be time for a higher clearance rear bumper....I love the Kaymar, but it does hang a little low for my needs....

And check out my new mud handle per @TRDdrew 's suggestion IIRC...need to live up to the hype next year!
pressure washer and some touch up paint. done

and noticed your new handle. fitting!

Looks like an awesome time. Hopefully nothing goes sideways the day I'm supposed to leave next year and make it out. Never got to do any wheeling this year with being too busy with work.

All my pictures are crooked from bouncing around, lol. We came, we wheeled, we fixed broken things and did trail fixes, ate great food and had really nice weather! Im happy to have met more of the club and put faces to Mud handles.

IMG_7994.jpeg

IMG_7984.jpeg

IMG_7982.jpeg

IMG_7980.jpeg

IMG_7977.jpeg

IMG_8009.jpeg

@kevin in okinawa I don't recognize the stones in that first pic. Where was that?
I'll let Kevin or @TTViper give the location since I was just following for my first time to The Cove, but it was a perfect stop on Friday for our lunch break!

And @cvenom96 sorry that you had to bail...let me know if you'd like to do a day trip sometime around the area. :steer:

@kevin in okinawa I don't recognize the stones in that first pic. Where was that?
It’s a very cool rock formation up on Mountain. Like an earth quake and the mountain split apart. It’s off the trail a little ways so you can drive right by it. If the buggies ever get tired of Bunny this area could be a lot more challenging. I’ve never seen any signs of vehicles in there, some of the cracks are 20-30ft deep.

IMG_2139.jpeg

Here’s a video that won’t do it justice.

IMG_7419.jpeg

IMG_7428.jpeg

IMG_7420.jpeg

Photos from last year. If there is no other name I would like to dub it as “Earthquake” on the map. @Jakes40

IMG_7427.jpeg

Last edited:
It’s a very cool rock formation up on Mountain. Like an earth quake and the mountain split apart. It’s off the trail a little ways so you can drive right by it. If the buggies ever get tired of Bunny this area could be a lot more challenging. I’ve never seen any signs of vehicles in there, some of the cracks are 20-30ft deep.

View attachment 3470240
Here’s a video that won’t do it justice.

Nice. Looks like some of the areas at the Good Evening Ranch in WV.

Washout is a nice little trail, I try to get it in on most trips, leads to that 'v" notch.

It is pretty tight though. Probably not 200 friendly

I don't suppose anyone could ship my swag since I wasn't able to make it out? I'll pay for the shipping of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom