Events/Trails Fall Crawl 2021 Registration Going Live 6pm Monday 8/23. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fall Crawl will be held at the Cove on 22-24 October.
To give everyone equal opportunity to register, the registration page will go live tomorrow at 6pm.
Link to 2021 Fall Crawl registration page: 2021 FALL CRAWL Information – Capital Land Cruiser Club - https://capitallandcruiserclub.com/fall-crawl/
A link to the registration page is at the bottom of the information page.

I highly recommend registering early. Last year sold out in 72 hours.
I was #27ish! I'm very much looking forward to wheeling at my new "home track" and meeting some more of the CLCC gang.

I was #27ish! I'm very much looking forward to wheeling at my new "home track" and meeting some more of the CLCC gang.
Last year was my first time and it was a blast!
I am looking forward to it again and I am glad I got a spot. My GF is a bit pissed because I am going to miss her family clam back that is the same weekend but she understands.
With the updates I have done with the GX I am sure I will enjoy the Cove much more and not be as timid and worried about the trails this time around.

Looks like just 5 spots left!! It looks to be a sell out in under 24 hours!!

SWEET BABY JEEBUS!!!

Less than 24 hours. This is going to be epic.

1629812004905.png

I registered last night, ill be going up Wednesday, leaving Friday at noon but ill help with the check in table Friday morning

Speaking of which... What campsite are we getting?

I have it planned to be there in the earlier part of the afternoon on Thursday
that way i can set up camp and relax

Likewise...now I can finally wheel with another GX

Likewise...now I can finally wheel with another GX

Missed the registration wrestling with covid. Feeling better now. I guess let me know if a spot opens up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom