El Cochiloco (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

what I am referring to is this, as an examplei hope this explains my grief. Any insight is appreciated

The difference in the brake master is that 75 and earlier were drum brakes, 76 and later had front discs.

So yes, there is a difference in some parts, but in many cases later parts will work just fine.

That was great. I was reading the post going, oh sh*t, I don't think he realized I was kidding!

Until I saw the second half of it.
I’m using quotes from my favorite thread “I just got the deal of a lifetime.” Very insightful read.

The difference in the brake master is that 75 and earlier were drum brakes, 76 and later had front discs.

So yes, there is a difference in some parts, but in many cases later parts will work just fine.
Thanks for the quick feedback, Sammy!

but upon further evaluation, it appears that the m/c for 80-85 is significantly less and it too has disc/drum. Could I swap that in without too much difference?

Thanks for the quick feedback, Sammy!

but upon further evaluation, it appears that the m/c for 80-85 is significantly less and it too has disc/drum. Could I swap that in without too much difference?
I’m armchair 1/4 on this but lots of guys do an 80 series master :meh:

By the way, I did get my interior did up on the truck. My priorities are backwards
97820DA3-1A1D-48F5-8480-B87195037A48.jpeg

Close up of the vinyl used? I haven’t found anything very close to the diamonds on my 74 seats...
So you would like me to impose on my time to take the photos, then on my time to post those photos, just to satisfy the curiosity of whom I have never met, and likely will never meet, rather than waiting a couple of weeks when I can donate my time to proudly show my purchase. There is a word for this: It is "entitled."

Skye, foo, I'll do it as soon as I can, aka, sooner than later.

Man, I gotta come down and see this thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom