Builds Camo's build thread - 2F to 2UZ (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

love seeing this truck wheel. Need to come visit and hit some trails with ya since im closer!

Don’t come wheeling with us unless you are ok with a caved in door or 1/4 lol

Bump.

Is there a car seat in this thing yet?

😁
Tehehe.

Not yet. Got the plan just need to fab the anchor. Got a few buddies with the same need so I may make a few.

I'll have to get lil man some ear muffs too. Exhaust is too much for him for a while.

Tehehe.

Not yet. Got the plan just need to fab the anchor. Got a few buddies with the same need so I may make a few.

I'll have to get lil man some ear muffs too. Exhaust is too much for him for a while.

Interested to see what you come up with for the car seat. I have the same need.

Tried to look back and reference the rear brake hose I used...I guess I never logged it here...BH621950 from Oreilly. It's a ~24" long hose from late model BMWs. They're almost always in stock @ <$20.

The rear suspension has been violent at full jounce since the get go. I'm also tired of leaving this truck behind because that behavior just isn't ok with a kid in the backseat. So I fixed it this week.

Moved the shock crossmember higher to let the shocks have all the up travel they can take. Shes at 4" up, 6" down now. Then added some leftover 60 and 80 rear bumpstops to soften things a bit when the crash hits.

Exhaust as-routed will most certainly hit the edges of the spring plate at full jounce, but it was free.99. I'll get a better tailpipe routed one day.

20240419_111713.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom