Builds Benjamin’s 3D Prints Build (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Guys. A little update: I received my PhD (Mechanical Engineering - Robotics), finally, this May. I am relocating to Michigan (Rochester Hills, north of Detroit) and starting my first real job as product development and research engineer early September. Sorry for not replying emails in a prompt manner. Don’t need to resend. I will get to each email or PM. I am still taking orders but in a slower pace since most of my printers are packed up. I am going to move all my 3d print equipment with me and set them up in the week of Aug 22nd.
Congrats, Doc! Very cool.

@BenCC I saw this tray on an auction vehicle recently (on bringattailer). I’ve never seen this OEM personally but maybe it exists? If not, it could be a nice complement to the CD/DVD changer replacement.
3EC0C5EA-C82E-42B8-95CC-96FEECF5F025.png

I believe that's a factory part. There is one in my 2005 LC.

This should be the Toyota part number, but might be NLA:

5882360030​

Bare with me here.

I have an overhead mount: M4V1.3

However I would like to fit the Toyota Tall Bush Buttons into the slots: Toyota Tall Skinny OEM Buttons

I would think a spacer/square could be attached to the overhead mount, into each switch location that would allow a snug fit of the tall skinny toyota switches.

Anyone have any thoughts?

I never cease to be amazed by this group. Thanks. I searched this forum google and eBay stuff trying to find that and figured it wasn’t there, haha. Thanks and sorry to waste any of Ben’s time even looking at my original message.

Bare with me here.

I have an overhead mount: M4V1.3

However I would like to fit the Toyota Tall Bush Buttons into the slots: Toyota Tall Skinny OEM Buttons

I would think a spacer/square could be attached to the overhead mount, into each switch location that would allow a snug fit of the tall skinny toyota switches.

Anyone have any thoughts?
The hole size in your mount is standard carling size. I have fit tall skinny Toyota size switch in a Carling hole by simply wrapping the outer edge of the switch in one layer of Tessa tape. It made the switch fit snuggly and not rattle at all.

The hole size in your mount is standard carling size. I have fit tall skinny Toyota size switch in a Carling hole by simply wrapping the outer edge of the switch in one layer of Tessa tape. It made the switch fit snuggly and not rattle at all.

Thanks for the insight, I will go this direction first.

Of course, wrap it in tape. My lack of innovation is appalling.

Mine required a layer of 3M double sided mounting tape and tessa tape, but they are in their positions nice and snug.

Thanks Ben for another great product. I need a few more, what is the status of getting on the wait list, if you are even taking orders currently with everything going on.

Cheers,

Jack

68392728657__E014C811-C5AA-418D-AF6F-E3B3190B6691.JPG

68392753902__FEBACB5E-E08B-4FEC-A475-EA0261EA642A.JPG

Guys. A little update: I received my PhD (Mechanical Engineering - Robotics), finally, this May. I am relocating to Michigan (Rochester Hills, north of Detroit) and starting my first real job as product development and research engineer early September. Sorry for not replying emails in a prompt manner. Don’t need to resend. I will get to each email or PM. I am still taking orders but in a slower pace since most of my printers are packed up. I am going to move all my 3d print equipment with me and set them up in the week of Aug 22nd.
Congrats, Dr CC!

Make 37 Icon Compression/Rebounds Wheel Caps

1 Overview of the Final Product

View attachment 2485903
Photo credit to @larryt.

View attachment 2485902

2 Introduction

The caps work on Icon Compression/Rebounds wheels. Thanks to @Dparo. He mailed his wheel cap to me. With a couple of iterations, M37 finally has all its dimensions fitted with the wheel. You can reuse the sticker from the original caps.

View attachment 2485905

3 Purchase

$100 for a set of four caps plus shipping.

PM for Direct Paypal Payment.
I am interested in purchasing a set of these M37 caps. I just had some ICONS installed on my 2003 LX and the front two wheels need this solution to cover the hub. Please let me know how to purchase.

I sent an email to Ben about 6 weeks ago hoping to establish an order for some of his 3D products for my lx470 and never heard back. In fact he never read my email. I see he hasn’t posted anything on this thread since august 18th. Anyone know if he is still in the 3D printing business?

I sent an email to Ben about 6 weeks ago hoping to establish an order for some of his 3D products for my lx470 and never heard back. In fact he never read my email. I see he hasn’t posted anything on this thread since august 18th. Anyone know if he is still in the 3D printing business?
Probably something to do with the above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom