Builds Benjamin’s 3D Prints Build (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Make 53: TJM T17 Baja Designs S2 Mounting Kit

1622794818123.png

Overview:

1622795310232.png

1622795642036.png

Assembly:
All stainless steel fasteners will be provided.
1622795041356.png

Pattern with Baja Designs S2 Fog:
1622794851380.png

Purchase:
$100 shipped with all fasteners provided.
PM for PayPal invoice.

Last edited:
I am selling this graphic card. Model is Nvidia Quadro P4000. Not a gaming card. Good for 3d modeling and video editing. Anyone wants to have a good card to handle small to medium scale cad projects, take a look. I upgraded the card to handle more and more complex projects.

I am selling this graphic card. Model is Nvidia Quadro P4000. Not a gaming card. Good for 3d modeling and video editing. Anyone wants to have a good card to handle small to medium scale cad projects, take a look. I upgraded the card to handle more and more complex projects.

That would be great for my office computer where we have several monitors and are running splitters on a s***ty card. Not sure I could figure out how to pay you with our goofy fiduciary :bang:

^ Agree. I use it to hold my ham radio.

Make 50: Hood Struts Safety Clip

This is to add a safeguard against the accidental hood drop.

An excellent demo video made by patch_lx470 on Instagram:

Thanks to @changingground for the storage idea.

Thanks to @medtro @Otter @Zagalona @AustinJoe for testing the prototypes.

It seems that we have two different versions of struts mixed on LC100 and LX470.

View attachment 2688668

1615701734283.png

1615788538915.png

Purchase:

I want to make this product FREE for our Hundy owners. You only need to pay for the shipping.
Measure the rod diameter to the best of your ability to determine the version you need. (10 mm = 0.39 inch, close to 3/8 inch; 12.5 mm = 0.49 inch, close to 1/2 inch.)
Ask me and I will send one.

If you have your own 3d printer, you can download the files from here:

Thanks again for posting this up for free. I’ve had the hood unexpectedly close on my head twice throughout the years due to bad struts.
098D7056-FFF9-46E9-B622-88C7ADE318D0.jpeg

I'm trying to figure out how the ram mount should line up. I'm having a bit of a problem.

1623435622024.png

I have been trying to reduce the layer lines on top of the cupholder these days. After trying a few materials and print configurations. I think this one looks much better than the previous prints.
For customers who have purchased the cupholder and wants to replace with the new one, I will only charge the material and machine time cost.

DB665BE0-636B-4FC0-9A4F-1D81F6C93AA8.jpeg

I put that project on a stop. It seems there are many styles of DVD units. Let me know if you want to work with me.
No problem, thanks for following up. I agree on the DVD setup, I was hoping there was just one. Based on the picture below, the previous owner put the overhead light in but you can clearly see the outline of the DVD player. I can take some measurements if that is helpful. Let me know and hope all is well!
20210302_171601_resized.jpg

No problem, thanks for following up. I agree on the DVD setup, I was hoping there was just one. Based on the picture below, the previous owner put the overhead light in but you can clearly see the outline of the DVD player. I can take some measurements if that is helpful. Let me know and hope all is well!View attachment 2703430
I will need the hole patterns that I can design the location of the fasteners on.

I have been trying to reduce the layer lines on top of the cupholder these days. After trying a few materials and print configurations. I think this one looks much better than the previous prints.
For customers who have purchased the cupholder and wants to replace with the new one, I will only charge the material and machine time cost.

View attachment 2703425

That looks really clean! What material did you settle on?

Any updates on the 3rd brake light backup cam piece? My DIY job looks like s***!
I stop by and check this thread every couple days, just to see if there is an update on the back up camera piece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom