Builds Benjamin’s 3D Prints Build (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If the lack of rigidity is with the part's material I can help out there. I just loaded a fresh spool of fiberglass. Just sayin. ;)

View attachment 2254491
suprarx7nut's printer can print fiber infused Nylon which is much tougher than ABS or PETG.
I am considering to send the CAD model (M2 Variation) to suprarx7nut and he can print for people who want to buy.

suprarx7nut's printer can print fiber infused Nylon which is much tougher than ABS or PETG.
Carbon fiber nylon *plus* strategically placed continuous fiberglass. Real close to aluminum strength if needed. I'm always itching to put that investment to use, so just let me know if you want to try out a run! :)

Carbon fiber nylon *plus* strategically placed continuous fiberglass. Real close to aluminum strength if needed. I'm always itching to put that investment to use, so just let me know if you want to try out a run! :)
Nice! I am making M2 variant CAD model tonight.
Have you tried to install heat-insert for plastics on any part you printed?

A prototype

1585609010045.png

Nice! I am making M2 variant CAD model tonight.
Have you tried to install heat-insert for plastics on any part you printed?

Not yet, but I've been trying to find an excuse to try it out!

Do those rigid lights have gobs of more output than the 9006 (if i recall) bulb in the oem fog lights?

Do those rigid lights have gobs of more output than the 9006 (if i recall) bulb in the oem fog lights?
The specs of D-series is here:

I don't find any brightness measurement in Lumen or Lux on Philips and Syvaania website.

Benefit of mounting D-series is various throw pattern we can choose, like flood, driving, spot, and hyperspot.

Printing a prototype and will test the fit on my LC.

Let me know and I'll place my order. I want to do of the dual 12v back of center console ones in tan and the AHC switch replacement/RAM ball in black as well. Assessing my rear cabin situation as well. Probably do one of the 12v/switch for the rear as well.

@geanes
@gregnash

Is this the mount you guys want?
View attachment 2255122
I'm looking for something like this as well.

I currently have a tape deck mount but it will come out on extended dirt road trips. I would just need a ball to ball arm.

Ram Mount 2.jpg

Also with the scanguage II mount, is there a way to retain the garage door buttons?

I'm looking for something like this as well.

I currently have a tape deck mount but it will come out on extended dirt road trips. I would just need a ball to ball arm.

View attachment 2255533
Also with the scanguage II mount, is there a way to retain the garage door buttons?
@Ayune may have a mount that retains the buttons

If you have a HomeLink Console like below them my mount allows you to retain the OEM HomeLink electronics box and fuctionality:
IMG_3116.JPG

My ScanGauge mount (white plastic) showing the mounting of the OEM box and antenna:
IMG_E5221.JPG

Follow the link in my signature for more info and to purchase, or you can send me a DM.

If you have a HomeLink Console like below them my mount allows you to retain the OEM HomeLink electronics box and fuctionality:
View attachment 2255733

My ScanGauge mount (white plastic) showing the mounting of the OEM box and antenna:
View attachment 2255740

Follow the link in my signature for more info and to purchase, or you can send me a DM.
Thanks, It's a nice mount but my home link buttons are right in the middle of that panel. I may just try and relocate them.

OK, i will read through the whole thread, its good stuff anyway! I will decide on a mount after I have scoped out all of your designs.
Cheers

OK, i will read through the whole thread, its good stuff anyway! I will decide on a mount after I have scoped out all of your designs.
Cheers
@mongoose2231 The first page has links and images of all the different makes. Start there.

Yes, saw that. Thanks Greg. I am leaning towards the Scangauge overhead with the two aux buttons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom