95-97 Dash Mat - HuddExpo (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LC4LIFE

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Hi Everyone,

We are now carrying carpet dash mats for the 95-97 Land Cruiser and have partnered with a company that will be making these for us. We will also be including a bit of extra adhesive backed velcro as it seems like people always need to get more than typically comes with the covers.

For now, we are only offering this one color and this one style. It's something we have used ourselves for a number of months and are happy with. If you notice, it's one of the few that actually covers the dash in front of and below the center vent/clock area.

If anyone wants something different let me know and we can probably work something out as I want to make sure the color and fit is right before expanding the offerings.

I have ten on order right now and pre-orders are done here - Dash Mat - Carpet - 1995-1997 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80

$55.00 to your door.

I expect to see these in about three weeks and they will ship to you shortly after we QC them.

Pics -

dashmat-1.jpg

dashmat-2.jpg

IMG_5950.jpg

IMG_5952.jpg

IMG_5951.jpg

Nice!

Dump question, how is it fixed to the dash?

devo
It can sit freely but will slide a bit so you’ll use a bit of adhesive backed loop to hold it in place.

X2 ^

Just ordered mine for a 97 LX with oak interior. My dash is in great shape but I hope this will keep it that way!

Any chance of something other than carpet? Something smooth like canvas?

Any chance of something other than carpet? Something smooth like canvas?

Potentially. I like a smaller menu that is less prone to problems. More colors, textures, etc. is a very slippery slope so I will be proceeding with caution for sure.

I like the design. Do you think there will be a black option?

I like the design. Do you think there will be a black option?

Black is black so the risk of someone not knowing what exact color they will be getting is low. I can see black happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom