95-97 Dash Mat - HuddExpo (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Black is black so the risk of someone not knowing what exact color they will be getting is low. I can see black happening.

Great. I'm in for black whenever you get to it. 👍

Very interested in gray or black.

I know this is unlikely but can the carpet be used with velcro?

Sure, I'll bite :D Order incoming as I'm just a little sick of looking at the cracks.

For those thinking about other colors (especially black), vinyl/fabric dye should work on this type of material. Just spray it black and done!

Very interested in gray or black.

I know this is unlikely but can the carpet be used with velcro?

Yes, velcro is how I have it holding it down in mine.

I meant on the top surface for attaching devices.

Then I would say yes if the back of whatever you are trying to attach to the carpet is the hook side of the velcro, but I will grab some of the hook and see how it works with the carpet.

Then I would say yes if the back of whatever you are trying to attach to the carpet is the hook side of the velcro, but I will grab some of the hook and see how it works with the carpet.
Excellent. I would exercise caution. It could very possibly pull the carpet fibers up and make them taller in that area. Hook side devices might work for infrequent use but my guess is not for regular on/off situations.

We sent the first 9 dash mats out a couple days ago. You guys should see them starting to show up!

IMG_3426.jpg

Got mine yesterday, looks good on my card table. Haven't done a test fit yet. Will update with pics :)

I’d love black with red stitching. That’s how the leather boots on my 4wd shifter and parking brake are done up. Be sweet to match those.

We have 3 black in stock and more on order (latte in stock too). Also have grey up on the website! We are currently deciding between these two greys. Any opinions?

D55FBECE-BAE3-41A0-99EC-9FC5BD1802D0.jpeg
For reference that is our Latte dash mat and obviously black.

0D0E535B-78B5-43EA-A8FF-D022C92267B6.jpeg

Last edited:
received mine today. I’ll do a test fit and post some pics- after the kiddos eat and go to bed. #dadtime

Darker grey would be better IMO, but maybe you could photograph them both against an actual dash? In for one when you come up with a '94 fitment in grey.

We have 3 black in stock and more on order (latte in stock too). Also have grey up on the website! We are currently deciding between these two greys. Any opinions?

View attachment 2537288For reference that is our Latte dash mat and obviously black.

View attachment 2537285
How's fitment, y'all?

Just ordered mine in black and some floor mats. Thanks for delivering this to market. Fitment looks nice. I'll probably use some tape to then affix the velcro adhesive as I don't want it to stick too well to the dash.

I never did like tan on tan, but black on oak I can live with - thanks again!

Last edited:
To make it truly flat, you def need more velcro than the two strips supplied so I ordered more. Overall, I'm happy with the minimalist look for a dash mat. I wanted it skin tight to the factory dash.

IMG_1211.HEIC.jpeg

Floor mats are cool, too. I wish they sold in a dark gray which goes well with tan and hides dirt/stains better.

IMG_1209.HEIC.jpeg

To make it truly flat, you def need more velcro than the two strips supplied so I ordered more. Overall, I'm happy with the minimalist look for a dash mat. I wanted it skin tight to the factory dash.

View attachment 3035197

Floor mats are cool, too. I wish they sold in a dark gray which goes well with tan and hides dirt/stains better.

View attachment 3035200
Late to this but I was looking for a good dashmat...thanks for posting the pic with the black option. I was "ok" with the tan on oak, but I REALLY like the black on Oak...exterior paint is Black so it should compliment nicely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom