80 Series GIS Skid now available - HuddExpo (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Very nice to see. Did you try both frame mounts? That’s the “non standard” that I’ve used with some folks with custom exhaust or 93-95 OBD1.
The main skid is designed for the 3fe 91-92 non Viscous couple trucks. They are not advertised currently, but I’m looking for more feed back. I have 2 more DIY available for design proofs. I’m pretty confident it should be a good fit now. With pieces I have on hand.

thank you @dan1554

I'd love a rear mount for 93-94, I've currently just left that floating as the provided one won't work with the exhaust/dual cat setup on the 93-94

I'd love a rear mount for 93-94, I've currently just left that floating as the provided one won't work with the exhaust/dual cat setup on the 93-94
PM me shipping detail. I’ll send the other mount set up and a slightly longer link that will be available in a few weeks.

I designed this with I tighter approach. I knew there would be some close fit issues. But didn’t want a loose one size fits all. High and tight is what I’m after. Love the feed back. Would like pictures of fit issues with different exhaust systems. We’ll get you taken care of.

PM me shipping detail. I’ll send the other mount set up and a slightly longer link that will be available in a few weeks.

I designed this with I tighter approach. I knew there would be some close fit issues. But didn’t want a loose one size fits all. High and tight is what I’m after. Love the feed back. Would like pictures of fit issues with different exhaust systems. We’ll get you taken care of.

I think the fit and finish of the whole thing is first rate and totally agree with where your coming from with the one size fits all approach as that's kind of like being a jack of all trades and master of F all!

I'll shoot you my shipping address and much appreciate the customer service/support it's beyond refreshing in this day and age of the Amazonians!

Transmission pan skid prototype underway...more to come.

gistrnyskid-4.jpg

Shot you a message mate but never heard back?

Shot you a message mate but never heard back?
PM’d you. Have them packaged up and will go out today. Sorry for the delay missed it

Update:

A few DIY versions still available
Welded/anodized out of stock but more will be shipping in about a week
Tranny skid a few weeks away.

Any progress on the tranny skid plate add on? Your skid plate held up admirably on the Rubicon but I bashed the heck out of my transmission drain pan. Would love to have a solution besides me fabing it up.

Any progress on the tranny skid plate add on? Your skid plate held up admirably on the Rubicon but I bashed the heck out of my transmission drain pan. Would love to have a solution besides me fabing it up.

Yes, like I mentioned just before this post the tranny skid is a few weeks away. As we get closer to releasing, I will update here for sure.

Back in stock on Welded/Anodized and DIY. - HuddExpo

Here is a teaser of the tranny skid too. Don't mind the dirt, etc. It's not trying to look pretty, it's been being tested. More to come.

IMG_4634.jpeg
IMG_4647.jpeg

@LC4LIFE help a fat redneck out and show me a better picture of that frame mount side for the trans skid. Can't figure this stupid thing out. 87 pounds of mud covering all the bolt holes doesn't help.

@LC4LIFE help a fat redneck out and show me a better picture of that frame mount side for the trans skid. Can't figure this stupid thing out. 87 pounds of mud covering all the bolt holes doesn't help.
I’ll get something to you tomorrow. I just rolled in after a handful of snow recoveries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom