'77 Bucket Seat Covers: CCOT, SOR, CC, or? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm ready to order a set of seat covers to redo my '77 bucket seats. Here are the main options I'm considering:

CCOT: $319.36 shipped.

SOR: $365.00 shipped.

Cruiser Corps: $326.25 shipped.

They all look great and claim to be as good as it gets. I've heard that the stitching on the CCOT covers is too weak, but that they look fantastic.

Any advice before I make a final decision? Thanks!

I'm ready to order a set of seat covers to redo my '77 bucket seats. Here are the main options I'm considering:

CCOT: $319.36 shipped.

SOR: $365.00 shipped.

Cruiser Corps: $326.25 shipped.

They all look great and claim to be as good as it gets. I've heard that the stitching on the CCOT covers is too weak, but that they look fantastic.

Any advice before I make a final decision? Thanks!

Wow, those prices have spiked in the past year.

I have the SOR seat covers. Good quality and fit. No complaints at all...other than their shipping cost.

I've seen Cruiser Corps' covers and they look a little more "authentic" in style than the SOR version. Appear to be quality construction as well.

No experience with CCOT covers.

X2 on Shane's. I bought Spectors sold them and bought Shane's. His are much nicer. The material quality. look and feel are much better.

He sells them here on mud, and I think one of the vendors is also selling them at a discount right now.

X2 on Shane's. I bought ... Shane's. His are much nicer. The material quality. look and feel are much better.

To you both: where and how much. I don't see them with a few clicks.

I have been considering Cruiser Corps myself. They have sales pretty regularly when the covers are 20% off.

To you both: where and how much. I don't see them with a few clicks.

I have been considering Cruiser Corps myself. They have sales pretty regularly when the covers are 20% off.

20% off?! That would probably make the sale for me.

Thanks for the tip on AATLAS1X. I've sent a message to Shane. I'm out his way about once a week so I could save on shipping.

Thanks guys, JD

I have done two seat recovers. I used Specter about 15 years ago with great success and I used CCOt last year with great success. Both were equal and great. I did have to buy one new seat foam bottom and only Specter had it. It was pricey but great. You won't regret redoing your seats vice buying aftermarket ones.

There is a sale on Shane's covers down in the vendors section, for $270 you'll be getting the best price on the best covers ;)

https://forum.ih8mud.com/ih8mud-com...28733-genesis-4x4-sale-seat-covers-shane.html

I've got these in my '76, they are nicer than SOR and CCOT (only two others I've seen in person) -

:cheers:

Tucker

I found that advert last night: $300 for the ones I need. I immediately sent a message in for an order but didn't hear back. Now the price has been changed to $425! Just missed out on $125 in savings on the seat covers I now have to have. :doh::doh::doh:

I found that advert last night: $300 for the ones I need. I immediately sent a message in for an order but didn't hear back. Now the price has been changed to $425! Just missed out on $125 in savings on the seat covers I now have to have. :doh::doh::doh:

Send the cruiser corps guy an PM and ask about future sales, but Shane's seat covers are very likely worth the extra $$s. Save your sheckles.

OK, here's the deal... We are so confident in the quality of our seat covers that we will cover the costs of shipping in order to put these seat covers in your hands. If you are not happy with the quality, we will refund your purchase AND cover the RETURN shipping costs.

This offer is only good for ONE week, and only to U.S. customers (sorry). So tell everyone you know on Mud. You MUST include your screen name in your Order Comments!! This is ONLY for MUD members. YOU ALSO NEED TO SELECT "IN STORE PICK UP" as your Shipping Method.

Mike and I are out at The SEMA Show but we'll contact the office and tell them about the offer.

Enjoy!

Scott Warren
GM, Cruiser Corps.

OK, here's the deal... We are so confident in the quality of our seat covers that we will cover the costs of shipping in order to put these seat covers in your hands. If you are not happy with the quality, we will refund your purchase AND cover the RETURN shipping costs.

This offer is only good for ONE week, and only to U.S. customers (sorry). So tell everyone you know on Mud. You MUST include your screen name in your Order Comments!! This is ONLY for MUD members. YOU ALSO NEED TO SELECT "IN STORE PICK UP" as your Shipping Method.

Mike and I are out at The SEMA Show but we'll contact the office and tell them about the offer.

Enjoy!

Scott Warren
GM, Cruiser Corps.

Thank you for your offer Scott. Your covers look great and they fit my budget. I'm going to give them a try (order already sent :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom