Builds 76 Fj40 Face Lift (18 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Haha - America and Neil Young inspired me to take up the guitar :cool:

@Jdc1

Im’a bout to crush it…🙄

731DDF7D-ADC8-4F45-9078-4629437DD11E.png

Green light go on the test fit.

While not adding a significant difference to the transmogrification capacitor, after de-tuning, it may add thrust during stage III hyper-drive activation.

3278D7F7-5764-4C97-91B1-84C75F996837.jpeg

D83C637C-6EFC-4CB6-8CE7-443D1CB5D3A1.jpeg

0BEBF4A8-9CE9-412F-B4B7-64FD34B7F564.jpeg

Nice shiny new bolts too…should add to your gains

The Mule goes to the Vet…

The local shop is elbow deep in a diesel fleet contract with no sign of ebbing anytime soon. The young fella running the shop has a Mrs and two young ones under the age of four so, If there’s not a fleet truck on his lift he’s not making money.

According to his Mrs, that old man and his “Jeep” can wait...can’t argue with that.

Soooooo. Smashed that “easy button” and a “Doc“ who makes house calls showed up this AM with his trusty assistant. The Mule is headed next door to the great state of Ohio for some much need rehab.

Loading up….

4C5DBD21-E93C-4222-B275-86BB238FF444.jpeg

34534531-C0CA-4345-BDC8-257F1E3D8A74.jpeg

@Jdc1

I’ve met some great people here in the hallowed halls of MUD. Hats off to Dr “J” and his young apprentice.
Thanks again fellas for the house call, the Mule is in good hands.

43A5EF0E-BF45-487A-BA4B-8619DE32990C.jpeg

Nice to meet you, J.

You to Brother. Just a heads up. I wouldn’t let the mule anywhere near a proper TLC. It smells bad is contrary to a fault. Unless you know some OSU cheerleaders, then he thinks he’s an F1 Maclaren.

You to Brother. Just a heads up. I wouldn’t let the mule anywhere near a proper TLC. It smells bad is contrary to a fault. Unless you know some OSU cheerleaders, then he thinks he’s an F1 Maclaren.
Almost didn’t make it out of the gas station, had to answer a few hours worth of questions. He was on his best behavior.

So far so good, tucked into his stall for the night. View attachment 3284982

Dr J that’s a rigjteous garage. I hope after spending time in such nice accommodations, the Mule doesn’t come back putting on upity airs.🙄

It was kinda shocking this AM to see an empty space in the #2 stall. Nothing left but a random 6mm socket and the smell of Fluid-film.

I’ll swing by the diesel shop this AM and get everything wrapped up here on my end.

@Jdc1

It’s all smiles from the “Yotaverse”. Drop me a PM/text and I’ll make sure it’s on the next wagon train headed west.

77832B37-481F-44DB-9EF6-6C92EB0EE341.jpeg

I have an aluminum radiator similar to that one, they seem to be very fragile, (note the aluminum). I am actually taking my original 74 radiator in to a shop today to see if we can bring it back to life. <-----Also the same one that may have started my problems to begin with. I have a few pinholes that have grown out of the AL radiator, and I hear the same complaint from a friend in WV with an AL also. Just some intel for you.
Taking you back down memory lane..Do you remember the name of the shop that redid your OE rad?? No issues as of yet on my 8yr old AL..But, I figure it’s time to have COA -2 on stand by…🙄

Taking you back down memory lane..Do you remember the name of the shop that redid your OE rad?? No issues as of yet on my 8yr old AL..But, I figure it’s time to have COA -2 on stand by…🙄
Metal recycling.

Bought a new OEM radiator to make life right. Back when the @OGBeno was slinging parts.

Metal recycling.

Bought a new OEM radiator to make life right. Back when the @OGBeno was slinging parts.

I should have bought OE when I could find one Cheaper(er). Not high on the list at the moment but..!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom