200 series picture thread (19 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Spotted a black 200 at breakfast today at The Universal in Denver. Didn’t find the owner, as I’m curious what trails they took it down as both rear quarters had trail damage on it.

9CCADEAA-E3FF-411D-BFAA-EBF66F1BCC63.jpeg

Last edited:
Post LCDC leg stretch

1B99D50F-AAE7-48F1-AC53-A2F476188297.jpeg

I was at SAS6, ran into @linuxgod and we led him up to poser rock. I don't think his family was amused.

4dCEzya.jpg
The boys were, the girls not so much. Wish I could’ve gotten my daughter to drive out on it, since this was literally the only part of Imogene I drove that day.

Following you guys made me want a 60 or 80. If only I had the garage space, and lived 1000 miles closer.

I didn’t catch the mud handle of the gunner in the HJ61 but be sure to thank him for me. He was really cool about slowing down to make sure we got through ok and didn’t have any issues whenever my daughter would fall behind going through an obstacle, even though we weren’t officially part of the group.

The boys were, the girls not so much. Wish I could’ve gotten my daughter to drive out on it, since this was literally the only part of Imogene I drove that day.

Following you guys made me want a 60 or 80. If only I had the garage space, and lived 1000 miles closer.

I didn’t catch the mud handle of the gunner in the HJ61 but be sure to thank him for me. He was really cool about slowing down to make sure we got through ok and didn’t have any issues whenever my daughter would fall behind going through an obstacle, even though we weren’t officially part of the group.
60s are fun, 80s are cheating. We were led by @samc2447 that day, @drenmaster was tail gunner. Sorry about the fumes.

I got mosquito bites just from looking at those photos!

Beautiful spot!
Surprisingly enough, we only ended up with a handful of bites. A Thermacell, the ARB room, and being strategic about when we took the paddleboards out on the water helped a lot, but I never felt like it was too bad. I'm from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan though, so I have a high threshold for what constitutes "bad". My wife, on the other hand, is highly mosquito intolerant and if she complained about them, it was rare enough that I can't recall it.

My new driver prefers the 200 instead of the X3 she was beginning to learn in. She’s always been into trucks and this drive to school solidified it. She had a smile the entire way to school. I remember the day when I picked her up from school in my previous Cruiser and she cried in excitement. Big time Cruiser and Tacoma fan.

08F1949C-383B-445F-A2B1-20C7440B19DD.jpeg

Proud pappa moment. I remember I sent my kiddo to high school in the 60 when her mazda was broken down. I thought I would have to meet her in the parking lot to fend off the boys with a stick.

My new driver prefers the 200 instead of the X3 she was beginning to learn in. She’s always been into trucks and this drive to school solidified it. She had a smile the entire way to school. I remember the day when I picked her up from school in my previous Cruiser and she cried in excitement. Big time Cruiser and Tacoma fan.

View attachment 3090986

Raising her right! The only problem is that she'll now be even more attractive to the opposite sex because she's into cool cars/trucks lol, more troubles for you haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom