200 series picture thread (26 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I did the same lol.

6EF99168-3D53-4191-B279-C7F771201378.jpeg
8023BC8A-85BE-4774-BC55-6F3A5676FCD6.jpeg
1C584D33-6217-405B-BC7E-91C75ED6CE17.jpeg
50445233-6B96-45A4-86DF-799294BC50C9.jpeg

Went up to AOAA in PA today to makeup an off-road class that I had to postpone earlier in the year. Great day for some wheeling.
First time there and I think like it better than Rausch Creek. Some tight spots in the trees.

Screen Shot 2022-08-28 at 7.42.06 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-08-28 at 7.42.28 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-08-28 at 7.41.29 PM.png

Poughkeepsie wall climb in crawl control mode. This is nicely done! Always wonder if using crawl control mode there would do it.

Not me by the way.

CRAWL only, no F/R lockers?

About 15 years ago I had an XJ with a Rubicon Express long arm kit and 33's, that little thing was a hell of a wheeler. I just can't get over the uni-body, not ideal for a hard use off-roader. A few years after that I had a WJ Grand Cherokee boat-sided on full width axles and 38's, it was a great rig too but also a uni-body.

Anyone need an upgraded windshield?

Kind of worthless if nothing else is up-armored on the vehicle but it's cool to see it on the open market and at a price lower than I would have expected.

I wonder if State Farm would still do a free windshield replacement if a 7.62 chipped it? ;)

Just a few huh? LOL! It looks amazing!!!

Thanks! Just rear bumper, skids and aux tank. I had already done the rest of the mods myself over the last year. It’s getting heavy.

I just added the Slee rear bumper as well. I love it, such a quality bumper. Will post a pic in about a week of another Slee upgrade I have in the works right now.

Where did you take those pics? Beautiful mountains!

Took a quick jaunt up Rocky Mountain National park on my way home to Wyoming. I’d never been to that park. Wish I’d have had more time to explore a bit more. What Slee mod is next for you? They sure build quality stuff.

Last edited:
Just rear bumper, skids and aux tank. I had already done the rest of the mods myself over the last year. It’s getting heavy.

Took a quick jaunt up Rocky Mountain National park on my way home to Wyoming. I’d never been to that park. Wish I’d have had more time to explore a bit more. What Slee mod is next for you? They sure build quality stuff.
I am having their new front bumper installed with a winch, the Baja Designs light bar for that bumper and the two Baja Designs S2 Pros.

Also a Gamivity custom rack. All getting installed next week, will post some pics of course. Getting heavy as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom