200 series picture thread (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A little beach time this afternoon.

nYwctYk.jpg

CpC6C60.jpg

The must be some beach bandit "artists" out here today lol. At least they are making use of all of the random trash that's washed up from recent storms.

McKTHAU.jpg

zWXv4aO.jpg

Nice modded GX we saw out while cruising back in.

DA7RJrw.jpg

Raising her right! The only problem is that she'll now be even more attractive to the opposite sex because she's into cool cars/trucks lol, more troubles for you haha.
Ugh, tell me about it! I don’t need anymore boys trying to win her heart. I’m hoping to find a good used Tacoma or 4Runner that’s within 5yrs old…that isn’t overpriced :flush::cool: Good news, I have a few months to look, bad news it will still be overpriced.:bang:

I've always been a big fan of how those look.
Same here, it’s a good looking tire, I think maybe a little on the narrower side for a 285 width or it could just the blocky angular design of the tread. I am super impressed with how quiet they are. I did a lot of research on MT tires as this was my first set. The consensus from way too much reading is that they are one of if not the quietest MT’s on the market. The grip on the hill in the first picture was phenomenal. Infinitely better then the Kenda Klever RT, General Grabber ATX, and K02 that I have taken up that dried out slippery grassy hillside.

I wish the late models came without the chrome window trim like that earlier 200 as well.

What size tires and lift on the silver one?
Look like stockish size tires and lots of missing rock ring bolts. Kinda strange that you can't see the tire size on the sidewall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom