200 and LX 570 Roof Rack Photos or Options (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@linuxgod I've been reading your setup and usage of Gamiviti Expo++ rack and curious how the powder-coated steel rack has held up over the years (since 2016)? Are you having to touch up any surface rust spots or perform any preventive maintenance to keep it at top shape? I love the design and the usefulness of Gamiviti rack but I am debating if I should go with an aluminum rack so I don't have to worry about the extra weight of steel and rust over the years. BTW, do you know the approx? weight of your Gamiviti Expo++ rack?
Other Gamiviti owners, please share your experience.
Thank you~

Last edited:
Reactions: HGB
I love my Rhino Rack

B6AB5459-AAFB-4486-81F4-5D2FDCF91A96.jpeg

IMG_1812.jpeg

IMG_1862.jpeg

Great looking Rack. I am stuck between a FrontRunner and a Rhino Rack. What was the main reason you went with a Rhino Rack? What is wind noise like?

I like how the backbone looks.

View attachment 1459264 The GOBI is awesome, front runner should also be considered.

The feet suck, but I love my rack for hauling large heavy construction materials all the time. Aluminum worried me.

Mine is a Baja Rack, there are some negative issues with my rack but I have been very happy.

I needed a heavy metal platform and it works very well for my purposes.

Which Baja rack did you go with?

If anyone has more pros/cons on the Rhino Rack please share them.

Custom Gamiviti on a custom build 2019 for customer. Integrated solar under grid, 40” Rigid light bar, Alucab shadow awning 270 degree, maxtraxx, highlift, rotopax (sold)

View attachment 1986390

Eric, did the AluCab ShadowAwn clear the rear hatch? Was anything done to make that happen?

I made a deal for the same Awning that’s mounted to the AluCab RTT. Both will be going on as a single unit to RhinoRack Vortex cross bars in the next week or so. I’m suddenly quite worried about being able to open the rear hatch.

I supposed removing them rear spoiler is always an option, but IMO that’s a last measure step and one is rather not take.

I don’t charge (just shipping) for take-off stock OE LC200 Roof rails and x-bars for LX guys or anyone that wants extra x-bars. Just PM me if needed. Same with 4Runner

Many thanks to you @Eric Sarjeant and Lincoln for the 200 rails. Now I have another project queued up for the LX.
IMG_6044.jpg

I really like the rhino. But I love the frontrunner. Had one on my tundra held up and served it purpose. A friend will not keep his rhino on his sequio cause of wind noise. I went with full frontrunner on my 570 and zero wind noise. Very pleased. I did buy the wind deflector. Can't go wrong with either one. Due to weight I love aluminum.

B, I do.

Flat, Expo or Lo-Pro basket or any combo in between.You'd want the Flat or Expo to use with a RTT and I'll customize to your liking as well.

As always, free shipping to the lower 48 to a business address.

Here's the Lo-Pro basket for 8 mounts.

J

img_20170117_110844718-jpg.1384704

Large tube lower Expo on a 100.

img_20161106_114904085-jpg.1347741

Basic flat for 6 mounts.

View attachment 1459980
I would love to talk to you about a 200 one w sunroof cutout.

Can anyone confirm or deny the Typical 1-2 MPG loss from adding a roof rack? A prinsu to be specific?

Can anyone confirm or deny the Typical 1-2 MPG loss from adding a roof rack? A prinsu to be specific?
i didn't see any different with my Gamiviti rack with the fairing installed

my mileage sucks now and I'm sure the maxtrax, rotopax, shovel, etc on my rack doesn't help, but the rack itself didn't seem to matter

Before I started changing things 16 sometimes 17. I was very surprised. This is all off the vehicle's gauge. I haven't bothered yet with hand calculations. We will see where it ends up. I plan on towing a small trailer so it is what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom