1500 bucks yea or nay? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

deing an east coast person i would snag it for body parts for my other trucks.

I would look at ebay, classified here, or CL for parts you might need. If you plan on restoring or fixing up a vehicle and buy everything from man a fre then 1,500 or 500 should not make much of a difference in the end.

I've seen a few of these threads from you recently...stop wasting your time with these cheap rigs! They will only cost you more $$$ in the end. If it was so simple to fix the brakes, and get it going, the owner would have done so. Every time someone says it will only take this or that...tell them to do it, and you'll gladly pay them $500 buck more...bet they never call you back.

Start looking in the $3500 to $5500 range...bet you'll find more complete, stock, running rigs, which you can enjoy now, tinker with, and save the big bucks you would otherwise spend on these cheap rigs just to get them going.

If you want a bench seat up front...a 1971 as it has a brake booster, otherwise look for a '76 to '78 if you want to DD...my 0.02...:beer:

I bought mine for $2600, and it was 100% stock & complete. The body lasted 8 years before I replaced it. It ran, drove, needed a set of spark plugs and the hard top bolted on the rest of the way (it came with bolts as well). I'd be pissed if he wouldn't offer ME $1500 to get that terd out of his side yard. I'd give him $500 and a plate of cookies. I'd still make it seem like I was doing HIM a favor.

I've seen a few of these threads from you recently...stop wasting your time with these cheap rigs! They will only cost you more $$$ in the end. If it was so simple to fix the brakes, and get it going, the owner would have done so. Every time someone says it will only take this or that...tell them to do it, and you'll gladly pay them $500 buck more...bet they never call you back.

Start looking in the $3500 to $5500 range...bet you'll find more complete, stock, running rigs, which you can enjoy now, tinker with, and save the big bucks you would otherwise spend on these cheap rigs just to get them going.

If you want a bench seat up front...a 1971 as it has a brake booster, otherwise look for a '76 to '78 if you want to DD...my 0.02...:beer:

Exactly.

agree - would look at front disk brake trucks for a DD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom