Carolina Relic Run 2024 - April 17-21 OFFICIAL Info Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I live an hour or so away, no skeeters here while I am cleaning out my truck and packing up. But I would definitely expect them soon.

Tires rotated, wheel bearings packed, knuckle studs tightened, radios charged, tools and beer packed.

Ran out of time to make gumbo, but Ill have some yummy spicy sausage for pot luck

@NC LX Im rolling tomorrow morning from Tuscaloosa to a buddy’s house near the event. I’ll see yall first thing Friday morning

After a few beers I’ll let pretty much anyone drive the pig. So if you want to drive a 2UZ, manual transmission, FJ80 chassis, FJ55 just ask.

IMG_3006.jpeg

Tires rotated, wheel bearings packed, knuckle studs tightened, radios charged, tools and beer packed.

Ran out of time to make gumbo, but Ill have some yummy spicy sausage for pot luck

@NC LX Im rolling tomorrow morning from Tuscaloosa to a buddy’s house near the event. I’ll see yall first thing Friday morning

After a few beers I’ll let pretty much anyone drive the pig. So if you want to drive a 2UZ, manual transmission, FJ80 chassis, FJ55 just ask.

View attachment 3609747
I think I know that truck. Pretty sure it was at relic run around 2017.

View attachment 3609747
I believe a few of us have driven it already! Edit: Oh! This isn’t the one Deo had. Nevermind!

Registered and very much looking forward to the great weekend ahead. Bringing my 11 year old son (his 1st Relic Run). He is currently into photography so I told him to pack the Nikon and take rig pics. He is hoping to get a shot in Toyota Trails! Anyone else bringing kids?

View attachment 3609886

View attachment 3609887
My 15 year old (6'1") is coming. He loves video and I'm hoping to get him into photography with my Canon. There will be LOTS of opportunities for pictures both at camp and on the trails.

Orlando crew about half way there.
Slowly.
:lol:

05C69BE6-8E09-48E6-B91C-A64094C621C2.jpeg

Anyone going that can grab some radius arms off Darren and could get them back to Keefers or the Raleigh area for me. I offer good beer as payment. (I'll just need to ship it to you)

Anyone going that can grab some radius arms off Darren and could get them back to Keefers or the Raleigh area for me. I offer good beer as payment. (I'll just need to ship it to you)
I can if they can meet more closer to Greensboro

That said I could get them to gso

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom