February 2024 Meeting / NASCAR Shop Tour (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

In. Address?

I think i will be able to make it with max.

So current list is:

- @JohnJB +1
- @pkniland
- @Green Hell Mustang
- @SeanLX
- @Hokie LX
- @JohnVee
- @Cirbo
- @GLTHFJ60
- @angerhater +1
- @roadstr6 +1
- @UZJ105 +1
- @Ghostrider I
- @Roxx +1
- @gasman4u +1

20 people! Didn't think I'd have that much interest

Might be a lot to try and make a casual lunch reservation but I can see about Carolina Ale House down the street unless anyone else has an idea? The brewery down the street (26 acres) is decent but no food.
Cirbo possibly +1

Never been there but that would be great! We have 22-23 people in theory attending (including me and my friend/coworker who will help with the tour) but not sure if everyone will be down for lunch.
I would like to get a reasonably accurate head count for the reservation because a 23 top will be serviced differently than a 10 top.

Like this post if you’re going to eat lunch and I’ll cross reference the list that cappedcapper made to include +1’s.

I would like to get a reasonably accurate head count for the reservation because a 23 top will be serviced differently than a 10 top.

Like this post if you’re going to eat lunch and I’ll cross reference the list that cappedcapper made to include

@Green Hell Mustang @Hokie LX @GLTHFJ60 @SeanLX & myself are all likely carpooling/caravaning from Raleigh, so I think it's safe to say you can count on all of us for lunch.

Max has a game at 10. I will go after the game. I am shooting close to 12 thought. Is that ok? Or do i have to follow the program.

Max has a game at 10. I will go after the game. I am shooting close to 12 thought. Is that ok? Or do i have to follow the program.

You could meet us partway through the tour, not sure how long it will take, but also won't start right at 11. That would also leave plenty of time to meet us for lunch after if you're interested in that

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom