February 2024 Meeting / NASCAR Shop Tour (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys, @UZJ105 asked about a shop tour at Trackhouse, the NASCAR team I work for, and I figured it would be a good excuse to do a club "meeting" in January February when there's usually nothing going on. I can give everyone the nickel and dime tour around all the fun stuff we have here that it takes to run a race team, and then we can all get lunch somewhere nearby. It's in Concord next to the airport.

Tentatively thinking Saturday January 13th, February 3rd at 11ish. Who all would be interested?

Last edited:
K1 Speed is right across the street too!

I can't do that date though. Sounds like fun in any case.

Last edited:
I'm flexible on dates aside from the weekend of the 27th. @GLTHFJ60 what weekend(s) would work for you? It would be nice if we could get a car pool going from Raleigh. @Hokie LX, not sure if this is something you can swing?

@Yotahead52 @Roxx @roadstr6 @fj40alex @forrest5000 @IcutYourCruiser @jamesurq @Green Hell Mustang @SeanLX @JohnVee @jimsmith1370 any of you guys interested in a Trackhouse Racing tour on a Saturday?
I'm up for it, January 13th is good with me.

Can't be that far away from home on the 6th (on call for work) and the 13th I have plans.

We should nail down the date of jason's hamom at your house @UZJ105 before we pick a weekend to head to CLT.

Can't be that far away from home on the 6th (on call for work) and the 13th I have plans.

We should nail down the date of jason's hamom at your house @UZJ105 before we pick a weekend to head to CLT.
That's a good point. I'll check in w/ him

This sounds like fun. But January is filling up fast. I do want to make that hamom too.

Maybe a Sat. in Feb?

February is probably easier if that works for Jacob.

That will be fun.

Sounds cool, I’m in when ever.

Shandors redneckistan is that evening too

@UZJ105 If January 13th isn't going to work, I'm good with February. @GLTHFJ60 let me know what you think might be a good weekend for you.

I can't pass up a race shop tour in my backyard. Count me in!

@UZJ105 If January 13th isn't going to work, I'm good with February. @GLTHFJ60 let me know what you think might be a good weekend for you.

Don't feel like you need to schedule this around me, lol.

Right now I've got Jan 20 through Feb 17 free. Gotta fit Jason's HAMOM and this CLT trip in that space if I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom