February 2024 Meeting / NASCAR Shop Tour (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How long do we expect the trackhouse tour to be? Start at 11 and go till 2 or 3? Trying to figure out if I have time to stay after for food before I have to head back.

How long do we expect the trackhouse tour to be? Start at 11 and go till 2 or 3? Trying to figure out if I have time to stay after for food before I have to head back.
Good question, It depends on how many questions askrd but I wouldn't say that long. Probably end at 1 at the latest more like 12 or 12:30

We have a reservation at 44 Mills for 20 people at 1pm on Saturday.

@thecapedcapper that gives you about an hour and a half to an hour fourty-five for your tour. Let me know if I need to adjust the time.

Looking forward to it!

If anyone likes bourbon, 44 Mills has a barrel aged old fashioned. It’s pretty good.

We have a reservation at 44 Mills for 20 people at 1pm on Saturday.

@thecapedcapper that gives you about an hour and a half to an hour fourty-five for your tour. Let me know if I need to adjust the time.

Looking forward to it!

If anyone likes bourbon, 44 Mills has a barrel aged old fashioned. It’s pretty good.
That should be fine, I'd say worst case scenario we're more like 1:15. Many thanks for arranging that! I might have to do the old fashioned....

Sorry guys. I am out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom