February 2024 Meeting / NASCAR Shop Tour (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is anybody coming thru the URE area? Specifically close enough to the Outpost to pick up 2 coolers at Kurt's place and bring them to me? Obviously, you'd need room for 2 65qt coolers.
Ill be up there Wednesday picking up a truck if you don't find anyone by then

@UZJ105 is probably taking 85 but might be going via 64.
I'm going 40 to 85.

@JohnVee does Kurt know we're touring Trackhouse? I think he's a big NASCAR fan and doesn't check mud. I didn't even think to tell him about this.

I'm going 40 to 85.

@JohnVee does Kurt know we're touring Trackhouse? I think he's a big NASCAR fan and doesn't check mud. I didn't even think to tell him about this.
Good call. I'll let him know.

I'm going 40 to 85.

That's a good damn call.

Hey, can none club members attend? My brother and sister in law are huge NASCAR fans. If yes it would be Kurt + 2. I can also deliver the two 65 coolers I have sitting at my house.

Hey, can none club members attend? My brother and sister in law are huge NASCAR fans. If yes it would be Kurt + 2. I can also deliver the two 65 coolers I have sitting at my house.
@thecapedcapper my +1 is likely not coming and @Green Hell Mustang is sick, so he's out as well. If that helps you with numbers.

Looking forward to seeing everyone! I'll be in the lobby which is the left of the two entrances with "Trackhouse" over it

Looking forward to seeing everyone! I'll be in the lobby which is the left of the two entrances with "Trackhouse" over it
Thank you for an awesome tour/peek behind the curtain of what it takes to develop and field a nascar. That was an awesome opportunity!

It was good meeting some of the ONSC members too! I hope to not have a hard out time next go round.

Damnit.. Being on vicodin and Tylenol after knee surgery can mess with the head!! I misread the date!!

Guys,
Sorry I did not get a chance to post earlier, but we got pulled out of town at the last minute for a family emergency and missed the tour. I hope that did not cause any scheduling delays.
Cheers,
Jim

:bang:

Guys,
Sorry I did not get a chance to post earlier, but we got pulled out of town at the last minute for a family emergency and missed the tour. I hope that did not cause any scheduling delays.
Cheers,
Jim

Hope all is well

Guys,
Cheers,
Jim

No problem, hope everything is ok

Thanks to the @thecapedcapper and Conner for an awesome Trackhouse tour today. Pretty impressive operation. I think the highlight was seeing the infamous Martinsville wall ride car in the flesh.

Screen Shot 2024-02-03 at 7.59.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-02-03 at 7.59.29 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-02-03 at 7.59.44 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-02-03 at 8.00.08 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-02-03 at 8.00.44 PM.png

Last edited:
Yes, much thanks to you both. I had no idea how much their tech had evolved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom