Meet & Greet Annual Party - 2024 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We planned to have an OHV workday this Saturday which would have been perfect because it would have coincided with the meet and Greet. I just got word that it was cancelled due to weather. We also can't do it on our own, at least not on the trails due to lack of forest service workers available. We can discuss options at the barn. We can pick up trash along the state roads and get ONSC volunteer hours. That is always an option. If it rains, not sure how many people want to pick up trash in the rain.

Unfortunately we won't be able to make the Meet and Greet. This is the first time in many years. We will catch up at Relic Run. Have fun and post pics.

Nathan got to the barn last night. Nobody there but him. He's there now and will be hanging out today.

Luke and I will head out of CLT around noon.

M&G was a good time, as always. Friday night was warm and dry. Potluck was delicious and Shaun had the fire raging well into the night. I slept in on Saturday morning to the peaceful pitter patter of rain on my tent. Saturday was wet, but folks continued to show up as the day went on. Rain finally cleared up around 3 just in time to get the fire blazing again. A delicious meal was provided by the club for dinner. Fireside club meeting to announce the new BOD, and the spinning wheels of great minds, lubricated by tasty, cold beverages, had all the world's problems solved by about 1:30 am on Sunday morning. Sunday breakfast was fantastic, thanks to Kenny and Lydia. I didn't take any pics. Hopefully somebody will share some.

Only took a couple pictures

IMG_2646.jpeg

IMG_2651.jpeg

We had a great time and thanks to all that came. I didn't take many pics but here is a few on my phone.
IMG_6863.jpeg
IMG_6864.jpeg
IMG_6866.jpeg

Sean and Nathan trying there hand at gold panning. No luck but I will have a sleuth by the Christmas party. I know there is gold in the creek but no luck for these guys.
IMG_6857.jpeg
IMG_6853.jpeg
IMG_6858.jpeg

I think this was left at the Christmas party so if it is yours, let me know and I will save or try and get it mud shipped back to you.
IMG_6869.jpeg
IMG_6868.jpeg

it was another great time at the barn. Evan made it out on friday, Saturday I was able to have my 9 yr old grandson for his first real camp out. he had a good time . probably half as many members as usual but a good time. thanks to all who help keep this happening

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom