How is everyone doing? (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's like anything else, if you are dressed/prepared for it, it's really not that bad. The ones that don't do well here are the ones that hide inside all winter - it's long and dark, if you don't get out, you'll go a little (more) nuts. This was sunrise about 11am the other day off the back porch, there are worse places to live...View attachment 3533880
What time is sunset? A little after 1 PM?

Beautiful! I agree, you have to get out in it and function. I love being outside in the Winter, but I like to be warm while out there. :)
LOL - this sounds like my wife. She grew up in SoCal, so she loses her stuff every time it snows. She will say she wants to come outside and help me shovel the driveway, but then after a few minutes of that she would rather go back inside!

Balmy!

It got up to -17C/1F here outside Denver, Colorado today. Snowed until 3pm. I took the trash out “Bob style”: shorts, t-shirt, no shoes.

Currently -23F/-9F and it’s not yet 9pm.

I did take a Zoom (actually Google Meet, I banned Zoom at work) in the nude at 8am, but left the camera off, ‘cause nobody wants to see that, and I’d have to talk to HR. Again.

TBC: I was indoors.

@FJ60Cam sent me notice the 4.4L 2F is done but this was is headed for a 40, not a 55. Next time.

Neighbors didn’t show though. Bob’s got that on me.

View attachment 3534221

View attachment 3534222

View attachment 3534223

View attachment 3534224
Was this guy on the Zoom call w/ you???
1705859851571.jpeg

Is that a 3F bellhousing on the back of that 2F?

Big things happening today for the Hamiltons

Sitting in Tulsa airport, off to Houston then Frankfurt, London finally Nairobi for Safari wife set up a year ago.wife hoping we will travel around seeing things in a Land Cruiser, guess we will see.

Should be interesting trip!!
Oh man! This is going to be legendary Jon!!!
Enjoy...

Have to admit, this is purty cool. @RUSH55 the top does pop up a few feet so you can stand and take pics and observe the wildlife.

Not sure what 70 series these are but there are a bunch of them. They’re getting used also due to recent rains.

IMG_0762.jpeg

IMG_0757.jpeg

IMG_0752.jpeg

IMG_0718.jpeg

IMG_0711.jpeg

IMG_0758.jpeg

I love those elephant pictures!!!
Oh we have about 927 from an hour of watching them, Kim damn near wore out her camera. Had group of 60 -70 cross road in front of us .

Quite the spectacle!

Beauty isn’t just with the animals, driving in tonight wife caught this

5fe03741-3548-4f1c-a8b8-108e68bdff04.jpeg

Wow, so noice! 🙌🏻

Sitting looking into the Ngorongoro Crater where we spent most of day driving in the 70 series. 99.9% of the safari rigs are identical 70 series with pop tops.

The pop tops are made extremely well and are rock solid. After 6 hours driving around non stop the dang thing barely rocks back and forth.

Few pics of the day! Today we saw thousands of zebras and wildabeast. 25 lions, 8-9 hyenas, probably 10 wart hogs. 20 hippos and 5 rhinos. Yesterday leopard ran across road in front of us and it was beautiful!

It’s such an experience of a lifetime!

IMG_0951.jpeg

IMG_0948.jpeg

IMG_0914.jpeg

IMG_0889.jpeg

Sitting looking into the Ngorongoro Crater where we spent most of day driving in the 70 series. 99.9% of the safari rigs are identical 70 series with pop tops.

The pop tops are made extremely well and are rock solid. After 6 hours driving around non stop the dang thing barely rocks back and forth.

Few pics of the day! Today we saw thousands of zebras and wildabeast. 25 lions, 8-9 hyenas, probably 10 wart hogs. 20 hippos and 5 rhinos. Yesterday leopard ran across road in front of us and it was beautiful!

It’s such an experience of a lifetime!

View attachment 3541487

View attachment 3541488

View attachment 3541489

View attachment 3541490
Love it! Awesome Jon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom