SAS Solid Axle Summit #7 Official Page (1 Viewer)

SAS #7 Color Choices for Swag and Trail Flags

• • Yellow / Mustard

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • • Sky Blue

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • • Pollux Orange

Votes: 30 32.6%
  • • Spring Green

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • • Capri Blue

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • • Rustic Green

Votes: 31 33.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Was super fun to see Sassy playing in the flowers.
What Joy it brings to see Her so happy playing !!

Thought i would mention a highlight worth sharing. SAS can be about trucks and trails and war stories. Its also about getting to know people better as well. We adopted @cruisermatt at our camp site since he did not have a site. During the course of the week, I realized what a genuine and extremely generous person he is with his knowledge, skills, and tools. He was always willing to jump in and offer his help. He is passionate about cruisers and serving our community. A gem. Thanks for spending time with us! Thanks for who you are and what you do for all of us!

View attachment 3394372
Man, being surrounded by cruisers is pretty great, but its the people that keep us coming back each year. Already counting down the day's until SAS 8. Thanks again for unlocking my truck and turning off my running lights in Silverton!

Left camp late AM on Sat, over Stony pass to Kite lake (interesting trail in/ out, by the way).
Surprised later that evening, accompanied by a gang from camp. Sharing some fish, squerril and stories.
IMG_8525.jpeg
IMG_8525.jpeg
IMG_8535.jpeg
IMG_8532.jpeg
IMG_8537.jpeg
IMG_8540.jpeg

too many to post
Chris took about 1400 pictures. I'm guessing there's at least seven or eight good ones in there. 😆

When I get those from him, I'll upload everything to a dropbox folder and share that.

@POTATO LAUNCHER next year, maybe leave a blank post at the beginning where links to such folders can be saved?

Had a great time this year (as always). For all the event coordinators you’ll be happy to know that Hunter did receive his Landcruiser matchbox/hot wheels! He wished he had come out for the trip and I think you will be seeing him next year.

IMG_7053.jpeg

Wasn’t the best in the way of promoting at the event as I was busy having such a good time.

We do have a sale that has was running during SAS. Today is the last day so I figured I’d mention it. Check us out at Cruiser Cult Website

IMG_7072.jpeg

If you haven’t checked out the resources (Factory Service Manuals) or Landcruiser Ads and Brochures from around the world it is worth the browse.

Cruiser Cult Website

Chris took about 1400 pictures. I'm guessing there's at least seven or eight good ones in there. 😆

When I get those from him, I'll upload everything to a dropbox folder and share that.

@POTATO LAUNCHER next year, maybe leave a blank post at the beginning where links to such folders can be saved?
I believe there is a blank spot on post three. I'll have to check.

Post #3 is reserved for such an occasion. PM or email me your links and I will add them on as I receive them.

Attached is the group photos that Nick took, as well as some other photos of SAS7. Hopefully I can figure out how to attach this Google thing.
These are great. Thanks for sharing. Getting a different view from others.

Speaking of fabulous footwear… When are you going to make it to a SAS?!
There's a higher chance of "mesa man" hikin the Hayduke AGAIN in "fancy footwear" than @OGBeno showing up for SAS8! Ha! Balls in your court now Onur! Or should I say "if the shoe fits"!
Screenshot_20230807_142824_Photos.jpg

Hello SAS enthusiasts! I've been following and enjoying your thread. The rest of the IFS goobers and I were up the hill from you crawling malls. We may have even climbed a rock or two! Here are a few pics of the soccer mom wagons getting the tires dirty. Cheers! I'll show my self out now...

IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_7572.jpg

IMG_7594.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_7610.jpg

View attachment 3395111

Check out my static electricy hair standing up! 4 people felt and heard static at different times. we got down fast as the rain started. great experience, Thanks Jake and Dave! @SoTexCruiserDoc I think you bought this specific SUMMIT banner at the raffle,Thanks Doc Brent!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom