FJ40 Mark/Downey Header (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Please put me on the list also. I would also be interested in the O2 sensor bung.

Barney, in all of his purple rusty glory, is on his way to Header Headquarters for a test fit.

6E3B1D93-AC77-4724-8B08-7D81F3933780.jpeg

You know as many headers as I use a year I’ll gladly use some

Sounds like I am at the back of the line, like way back (like waiting for Kiss concert tickets back in the day). Please add me to the list for my F.5, current headers are holding up but we all know the cheap ones are on borrowed time.

Please put me on the list also. I would also be interested in the O2 sensor bung.

I have added y'all to the list!

@wngrog , I will just put you down for "multiple"...

Barney, in all of his purple rusty glory, is on his way to Header Headquarters for a test fit.

View attachment 3230338

Gratitude for lending us Barney!
Can you bring me up to speed on your PS set up?
I will take a look for a build thread, but wondering what you did for PS pump mount? Does it tie in to the factory exhaust manifold at all?
Thank you again @bottombracket !!!

@PabloCruise glad to lend out my header and Barney, I’ll link you to my build thread in a PM.

In brief, it’s @orangefj45 ’s kit and it bolts to the left motor mount.

1674834191243.jpeg

I DEFINITELY need to be on the list for a header, too. I got to drool all over one of the prototypes yesterday, and I can tell all of you that it is certainly going to be worth the wait.

@PabloCruise glad to lend out my header and Barney, I’ll link you to my build thread in a PM.

View attachment 3230821

I DEFINITELY need to be on the list for a header, too. I got to drool all over one of the prototypes yesterday, and I can tell all of you that it is certainly going to be worth the wait.
@bottombracket i have the same power steering pump mount and real curious how/if these headers will fit around it.

We will see shortly.

View attachment 3230821

Perfect information, and thank you for the link!

Sounds like I am at the back of the line, like way back (like waiting for Kiss concert tickets back in the day). Please add me to the list for my F.5, current headers are holding up but we all know the cheap ones are on borrowed time.
I am in as well-79 2F-mine are certainly on borrowed time

I got a question as to whether this header would fit a 60.
We are starting to check fit, but in the meantime I can say that this header should fit the same as the original Downey header.
An excerpt from the original listing:

image (34).png

I got a question as to whether this header would fit a 60.
We are starting to check fit, but in the meantime I can say that this header should fit the same as the original Downey header.
An excerpt from the original listing:

View attachment 3260202

I had one of the original Downey headers on the 2F in my FJ60 so if this header is an exact copy it will fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom