Builds 1964 FJ45 Short Bed Fixed Top Pickup Restoration (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So it was the steering wheel adjustment, not any seat adjustment?

Great stuff guys, that’s why I ask.

Yep. As you know there is really nowhere to go back in a fixed top.

The way the seat base is designed in a removable top you can add a 1” spacer under the front seat legs as well.

The seats @Cruiser Corps Built are unreal comfortable and he built the backs as thin as he could to move the torso back as much as possible

Bingo Bango Bongo 😆

Took the truck out tonight to pick up dinner.

A5851CE1-CFF0-4A2C-A860-503CEBF193E3.jpeg
593BBE8B-7F6E-45E7-A5C6-34CC698106F4.jpeg

Saw this on BAT and thought of your cool trucks. I don’t know much about these other than I like them a lot. Any thoughts?

Saw this on BAT and thought of your cool trucks. I don’t know much about these other than I like them a lot. Any thoughts?

Venezuela. 98% chance that’s a hot mess

I generally try to avoid imports. I think it’s harder to establish the truck’s history. If the truck was “restored” then it probably had a few corners cut. I would say it’s like swinging at a pitch in the dirt.

It's been pretty crazy what those "import restorations" have been fetching on BaT - and the fact that there seem to be two or three a week at least.

I really wish I had more seriously considered bidding on @wngrog 's Patina when he put it on BaT.

It’s truly nuts. Trollhole posted up a 1FZ Colombian FJ43 the other day some sap purchased and it was literally some of the worst stuff I’ve seen.

But hey, it had a 1FZ…..😆

It’s truly nuts. Trollhole posted up a 1FZ Colombian FJ43 the other day some sap purchased and it was literally some of the worst stuff I’ve seen.

But hey, it had a 1FZ…..😆

The problem is and always has been buyers are not educated in what they are buying.

Cheers

I decided to remove the fuel cans. They rattle and honestly who need three fuel cans when you have a fuel station at the house. I had this cooler around the shop and it matches the tag pretty well.

I also added the Cruiser Corps rubber floor mat. I also have the carpet ones in my red 45 and think I will add them to this truck as well. Really nice if you like to drive with no shoes.

2F0FA3CD-DEEA-4489-A7EE-0C7A384FEE40.jpeg

702D7E91-639C-4C64-8737-E97B068184EB.jpeg

Laid eyes on this one live and in-person this morning. Amazing vision…superb execution. Top 1% of 45 Series in the world…no doubt. (Just like it’s stable mate)

Laid eyes on this one live and in-person this morning. Amazing vision…superb execution. Top 1% of 45 Series in the world…no doubt. (Just like it’s stable mate)
Always good to see you and Janae. Thank you for taking some stuff off my hands. I’ve been tossing stuff all afternoon. I do not like moving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom