Official LX570s Picture Thread (18 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great photo. Those rims look very good with the white exterior.
Thanks! I agree the Tundra wheels look so right on the 200 series.

Here's another shot from today. Couldn't help but look back and snap a pic.
PXL_20211021_185955200~3.jpg

One of the best looking post-2013 models I've seen.

Any rubs? I've got 18" LC200 rims to put on my 2010, but they're mounted with 275/65 Michelins.

I personally have not had issues with rubbing. Only mod I did was push the fender liner forward, and took off the front mud flaps. I'm also running a 1" spacer to clear the tires on the UCA. The rocker panels have not been trimmed. Had zero issues off road during the last few days

No AHC lift yet, but here she is in high mode.

PXL_20211020_190237935~2.jpg

Very clean looking indeed. Wheels can have large affect on appearance.
BTW, if your gonna comment/question a photo, post a pic! (even if it’s a duplicate and not your truck!) :beer:

74715015-36B2-4FA9-BEE5-1233EAE1FF11.jpeg

One of the best looking post-2013 models I've seen.

Any rubs? I've got 18" LC200 rims to put on my 2010, but they're mounted with 275/65 Michelins.

2008 LX 570 w/ 71K miles

In the Beginning
The Beginning.jpg

Currently
AlphaEquipt Command Wheels 17 x 8.5 +35 Offset
285 70 R17 BFG KO2's - Picture below shown in High mode (tried the sensor lift but doesn't seem to have done anything). Having rubbing issues with the mud flaps.
Mudhorn-9962.jpg

Mudhorn-9964.jpg

The Beginning.jpg

The Beginning.jpg

A dreary, cold and rainy New England day, but I liked the way my 17 LX looked next to my wife's new SC.

I really need to figure out what my roof rack options are. View attachment 2821781

DUDE. Im looking for that specific SC for our household and its CRAZY expensive!
I remember they couldnt give these away after the restyle. Its predecessor was a beast though so i cant blame people.

DUDE. Im looking for that specific SC for our household and its CRAZY expensive!
I remember they couldnt give these away after the restyle. Its predecessor was a beast though so i cant blame people.
We just got it. 2008 with 68,000 miles. Yes, price was high and we drove 1200 miles to buy it. But no accidents and factory serviced. Everything is perfect on it and it was very well cared for. It's more or less my wife's dream car.

Next to my dream car.

So we are very happy with our vehicles for years to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom