Events/Trails OFFICIAL LCDC 10 Thread (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.landcruiserdc.com
We made it! @indycole and I are super excited to announce LCDC10!

We will be heading back to where we started… Ouray, CO! Dates July 29-August 1, 2024.

Please make sure you are on our mailing list for all upcoming information regarding registration dates and how you can help make #10 the best LCDC yet.

We have not decided the total # of 200’s but our hope is to make this a once in a lifetime opportunity to see as many 200’s as possible.

LCDC7 snapshot:

Looks like a lot of new folks interested, which is excellent. Please keep in mind when we announce registration it typically sells out in a few minutes. We will add people to the waitlist once we sell out and a few of those are released as folks cancel. We usually have over 50 on the waitlist.

Definitely not how we envisioned but unfortunately due to permitting and insurance we have to limit capacity.

Last edited:
Would love to join. What is the requirements? Fully built trucks? Stock trucks?
200 series (plenty of stock come and do just fine) and successful registration when we go live.

Looking forward to it as always.

For those who have done this a couple times, please seriously consider volunteering to lead a trail. If @tincan45 can lead a group through a red trail without issues in a stock LX, you can too! Groups tend to be 10 trucks but really 5-6 is the optimal size. More leaders means more trail options and smaller groups, which relaxes the pace for everyone.

If @tincan45 can lead a group through a red trail without issues in a stock LX, you can too!
Ha! Or more accurately…If I can do it, anyone can!

Looking forward to LCDC 10.

I keep punting every year thinking next year will work better. I need to do this! In 2024!

I keep punting every year thinking next year will work better. I need to do this! In 2024!
Thinking I may hit Toroweap and some other sites in the Arizona strip before or after the trip, so if you can tolerate the heat that time of year it could be a fun side trip

I'm liking this! Going to do some pitching to the other half and scribbling in my calendar tonight.

I'm planning to be there and to lead trails. No giant pre-trip for me this year. Maybe an extra couple of days on the front or back. I'm booked into Ouray Saturday to Saturday as it stands.

I'm planning to be there and to lead trails. No giant pre-trip for me this year. Maybe an extra couple of days on the front or back. I'm booked into Ouray Saturday to Saturday as it stands.
This time we’re doing The Wall, man!

This time we’re doing The Wall, man!

If I'm fortunate enough to be leading or tailgunning Poughkeepsie Gulch, I suspect we can make that happen. If not we'll for sure do it on our own!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom