The official part number request thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bloc

SILVER Star
Threads
Hello all,

I’m fortunate enough to have access to a system to look up part numbers, and figure having a single place to put all the obscure requests would be a good idea.

So here it is. Please post what you need, whether it’s LX or LC, model year AND build date, and if possible a picture.. and I’ll see if I can dig up useful numbers.

Btw if it’s inappropriate for me to call my own thread “official” let me know and I’ll adjust.

Would you have the part number for black leather (pleather?) interior rear window sillls?
Both sides.

In efforts to accelerate me opening the rear doors to let him out, my dog has scratched both sides.

Basically I’m asking about the part directly below the second row windows.

Edit:
2021 Heritage. Black interior.

Last edited:
2008 LC

1) part number for the screw that holds the tow hitch cover

2) the 4 screws that hold the ice box. when you open the rear climate control - at the top 4 screws are there - which hold the cool box in place - so lid doesnt pop up always

thank you

2009 LX570

Any chance for the cool box foam seal part number?

I could use the part # for the 2018 LC wiring harness that includes the wire running from the alternator to the starter battery. I've looked and have not found it.

I will pay 500 internets if you can deliver said part #, no real hurry, could use it in about a week. :cool:

I could use the part # for the 2018 LC wiring harness that includes the wire running from the alternator to the starter battery. I've looked and have not found it.

I will pay 500 internets if you can deliver said part #, no real hurry, could use it in about a week. :cool:
Maybe 8212260800

Reference

Would you have the part number for black leather (pleather?) interior rear window sillls?
Both sides.

In efforts to accelerate me opening the rear doors to let him out, my dog has scratched both sides.

Basically I’m asking about the part directly below the second row windows.

Edit:
2021 Heritage. Black interior.

Only available with the whole door card for about $1000..

2008 LC

1) part number for the screw that holds the tow hitch cover

2) the 4 screws that hold the ice box. when you open the rear climate control - at the top 4 screws are there - which hold the cool box in place - so lid doesnt pop up always

thank you

1- 52161-16010
2- please attach a pic of the parts you are referring to.

2009 LX570

Any chance for the cool box foam seal part number?

Doesn't look like it's available as a separate part, only with the lid assembly.

That's a tough one and I'm not 100% certain but it looks like @empty80 is correct with 82122-60800 .. and kindof expensive to buy one and find out.

Maybe 8212260800

Reference
That's a tough one and I'm not 100% certain but it looks like @empty80 is correct with 82122-60800 .. and kindof expensive to buy one and find out.
Thanks for the replies.
For my alternator project I was thinking MAYBE I could order an OEM harness, dissect out the OEM pos cable and replace it with an upgraded one. That way I could hand the upgraded harness to the installer to put on with the new alternator and maybe save a few bucks.

Maybe it's a dumb idea.

1- 52161-16010

Doesn't look like it's available as a separate part, only with the lid assembly.

here you go

IMG_2247.jpeg

IMG_2246.jpeg

Well, this is a rough one. The part number Toyota lists isn’t exactly the same as what you have, and in my experience this does happen from time to time. This number should work in its place though

93560-55016
thank you

will order some

1- 52161-16010

Okay.
Thanks for the info. And Boo!!! That $1000 is more than I expected. Much more.

But good to know all the same.

Anyone have the part number for the 2008 Land Cruiser clock spring?

I get this, but want to make sure its correct 84306-0E010 (USA dealer)

Partsouq has it half price but part number is 84306-48030 (Middle east 1/2 price)

Last edited:
Any idea what the part number is for this seat bumper?

View attachment 3504359

That specific location is 72329-60110-C0

Note that the other foot on the same seat has the slot the different direction, and that cover would be 72329-60090-C0

Also the -C0 denotes the black color. For “shell” trim in 2013-15 -A3, other colors will be different still.

Partsouq has it half price but part number is 84306-48030 (Middle east 1/2 price)

I’ll take to get back to this when I’m not on mobile.

@bloc What's the PCV Valve part number for a 2021 LC? TIA.

12204-38010

Last edited:
Need the part number for the bolt and nut that connect the front KDSS links to the Lower Control Arms. The online diagrams aren't clear. Thanks!

So this is an interesting one. 84306-48030 is the original part number from toyota, and it appears within the US parts system they used the 0E010 number to supercede it.. most likely to streamline the US parts supply and reduce total numbers. That 0E010 number is the same as for a variety of other toyota vehicles. You should be good to order the Souq part since it matches the orignal number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom