The official part number request thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Need the part number for the bolt and nut that connect the front KDSS links to the Lower Control Arms. The online diagrams aren't clear. Thanks!
Is this the one you are referring to?
IMG_0836.jpeg

So this is an interesting one. 84306-48030 is the original part number from toyota, and it appears within the US parts system they used the 0E010 number to supercede it.. most likely to streamline the US parts supply and reduce total numbers. That 0E010 number is the same as for a variety of other toyota vehicles. You should be good to order the Souq part since it matches the orignal number.
excellent.

its half price at partsouq will order tonight

Need the part number for the bolt and nut that connect the front KDSS links to the Lower Control Arms. The online diagrams aren't clear. Thanks!

For the bolt that goes through the bottom end of the sway bar link into the lower control arm: 90119-14079

There is no nut, the female threads are cut into the arm itself.

Now if you meant the upper sway bar end links, that do have nuts, I can look up those numbers as well. Just let me know.

For the bolt that goes through the bottom end of the sway bar link into the lower control arm: 90119-14079

There is no nut, the female threads are cut into the arm itself.

Now if you meant the upper sway bar end links, that do have nuts, I can look up those numbers as well. Just let me know.
5D39B4AC-8F40-4486-9F98-FE663B5662BE.jpeg

Oof. Long story short, it appears this one was cross threaded when the P.O. had the lift put on, or at least the threads got galled up. The bolt is now loose and the nut on the backside (which I am assuming was at one point welded to the LCA) spins. There’s barely room to get a wrench on it, but not well enough to overcome the torque needed to break it free.

If that nut IS supposed to be welded to the LCA I’ll make a last ditch attempt with my welder to get it stuck in place and try and tighten or loosen the bolt. (Maybe the heat will help). Otherwise maybe it’s time for the Tundra front end swap I’ve been eyeing forever 🤔

View attachment 3505205
Oof. Long story short, it appears this one was cross threaded when the P.O. had the lift put on, or at least the threads got galled up. The bolt is now loose and the nut on the backside (which I am assuming was at one point welded to the LCA) spins. There’s barely room to get a wrench on it, but not well enough to overcome the torque needed to break it free.

If that nut IS supposed to be welded to the LCA I’ll make a last ditch attempt with my welder to get it stuck in place and try and tighten or loosen the bolt. (Maybe the heat will help). Otherwise maybe it’s time for the Tundra front end swap I’ve been eyeing forever 🤔
Yeah I've never had to back up the nut for any of the half dozen or so times I've had those bolts out. I could see cross-threading or galling being pretty common given how difficult it can be to line up those bolts, between the tension on the sway bar and the misalignment of the bushing end when the suspension is dropped out, where most people try to stab them.

Trying to get a weld on there is a good interim solution.. but yes a Tundra swap would be fun too.

I need to replace two damaged center caps for stock LX 20" wheels from my old 2009 LX.

I recently ordered Part # 4260B-60080 from Impex, but the color is off. It's more gray and less silver.

(yes, I know I'm missing a lug. need new wheel stud)
View attachment 3506040View attachment 3506041
I don’t know much about impex.. is their stuff supposed to be Genuine Toyota?

Your part number comes up as E in the following diagram

Screenshot 2023-12-13 at 10.56.52 PM.png

They list a silver and a "chrome" option, yours being 60080, the chrome being 60060.. I think that's the one you need from doing some image searching online.

C is 60050 and looks significantly different online.

Updating with a requested part number.. asked about the bump stop on the hood closure, part number is the below.

53382-60030

Screenshot_20231210_135828_Chrome.jpg

View attachment 3506547

They list a silver and a "chrome" option, yours being 60080, the chrome being 60060.. I think that's the one you need from doing some image searching online.

Im fairly certain that part comes in at least two silvery colors, as the premium package LXs came with a darker tinted wheel. Whereas the standard LXs had a lighter color. Seems like I’ve possible seen a chrome one as well. But maybe the chrome referenced part above is the darker version?

Edit: they called it “liquid graphite”
IMG_6978.jpeg

Im fairly certain that part comes in at least two silvery colors, as the premium package LXs came with a darker tinted wheel. Whereas the standard LXs had a lighter color. Seems like I’ve possible seen a chrome one as well. But maybe the chrome referenced part above is the darker version?

Edit: they called it “liquid graphite”
View attachment 3506664
It’s possible that’s marketing speak and the parts system uses different terminology. But yeah, there were a few options and this is a risky one to order online.

View attachment 3506547

Thanks!

Impex is the go-to source here for inexpensive OEM AHC Globes, shipped from Japan. I added the wheel caps to my order, but managed to botch the part #

@bloc you're a legend for doing this.
Can you help me out with the part number for this floor cover thing?

Also the fan belt and tensioner?

Thank you!

IMG_1464.jpeg
IMG_1465.jpeg

Last edited:
@bloc you're a legend for doing this.
Can you help me out with the part number for this floor cover thing?

Also the fan belt and tensioner?

Thank you!

View attachment 3538652View attachment 3538654
Belt: 90916-02680
Tensioner: 16620-0S012 (originally -0s010 but 12 supercedes that)

If you flip that floor hook cover part over it'll have a number on it, should be 72918-60021-C0 for black interior. For the record other colors have different suffixes. Also for the record, that number is just for the third row. Second row has a couple different numbers depending on position.

And I'm not a legend.. just a nerd with access to some good tools.

Belt: 90916-02680
Tensioner: 16620-0S012 (originally -0s010 but 12 supercedes that)

If you flip that floor hook cover part over it'll have a number on it, should be 72918-60021-C0 for black interior. For the record other colors have different suffixes. Also for the record, that number is just for the third row. Second row has a couple different numbers depending on position.

And I'm not a legend.. just a nerd with access to some good tools.
Hahahahahaha. You're telling me that my lazy ass could have just turned over that cover and gotten the answer instead? WOW!
Thank you!

Hahahahahaha. You're telling me that my lazy ass could have just turned over that cover and gotten the answer instead? WOW!
Thank you!
There are probably mold marks that add a bunch of numbers into the mix, so it may be difficult for someone not used to this to determine what the actual number is.. but.. yes most trim pieces have it molded on somewhere. Most.

Any time.

Having a hard time finding PN for glove box strikes- I don't see them in any of the parts diagrams I've pulled up. 15 LX, MFG 1/15. Both sides are out, but I found one under the seat. Molded on the back is just >PEEST< L1

Thanks!
PXL_20240120_212017704.jpg
PXL_20240120_211940295.jpg

Having a hard time finding PN for glove box strikes- I don't see them in any of the parts diagrams I've pulled up. 15 LX, MFG 1/15. Both sides are out, but I found one under the seat. Molded on the back is just >PEEST< L1

Thanks!
View attachment 3541812View attachment 3541814
I tried to look this up in the other thread and it looked like it only comes with the whole glovebox shell and door. But maybe one of the OG parts guys can dig further..

@bloc I know this question isn't exactly the right place to ask, but I figure you'll know...
I'm seeing that PTR43-00081 is discontinued. Do you know if there's a replacement?
Thank you!

@bloc I know this question isn't exactly the right place to ask, but I figure you'll know...
I'm seeing that PTR43-00081 is discontinued. Do you know if there's a replacement?
Thank you!
Not that I know of, and realistically there is nothing wrong with the stock oil filter. I’d stick with Genuine Toyota over aftermarket for a better guarantee of quality, but beyond that I can’t recommend anything.

I have one I haven't been able to find...

Engine coolant block heater for an '18

Thank ya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom