Events/Trails OFFICIAL LCDC 10 Thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m down! Planned on SEA > SLC > Ouray
We'll be stopping at Dinosaur July 26-28, then heading down to Ouray on Sunday the 28th. I'll have the trailer so I'll be stopping every 20-25 miles for gas though.

We'll be stopping at Dinosaur July 26-28, then heading down to Ouray on Sunday the 28th. I'll have the trailer so I'll be stopping every 20-25 miles for gas though.
You must have the big LRA tank.

You must have the big LRA tank.
If you follow some of my earlier MPG threads on these trips with the trailer in tow, you’d know I’d be better off measuring in pounds of fuel like a cruise ship or aircraft than in MPG.

We will be on a much longer trip that will take us from Texas > California >LCDC>New Hampshire to drop our daughter off for her first year at college. For those of you looking for adventures on the route from Cali to LCDC we are interested in joining in, we will be working our way up to the Bay Area(ish) before heading east. Bonus points for suggestions for overnight camp spots- LA to say, Mendicino -please shoot me a message.

I've booked into campsite (8) at 4j+1 RV a day early and after the event for some pre/post game, others arriving early like @HSTexan, @BIC JET, and @PhuckItImDone let's connect.

We will be on a much longer trip that will take us from Texas > California >LCDC>New Hampshire to drop our daughter off for her first year at college. For those of you looking for adventures on the route from Cali to LCDC we are interested in joining in, we will be working our way up to the Bay Area(ish) before heading east. Bonus points for suggestions for overnight camp spots- LA to say, Mendicino -please shoot me a message.

I've booked into campsite (8) at 4j+1 RV a day early and after the event for some pre/post game, others arriving early like @HSTexan, @BIC JET, and @PhuckItImDone let's connect.

Just a casual 7k mile road trip. Love it.

Just a casual 7k mile road trip. Love it.
I wonder how many time a day @Kurosawa ’s gps says “recalculating”? Why wouldn’t you go to New Hampshire from Texas via California? Awesome!

Please remember this is tech and an event thread. Every time someone posts, an alert is generated for all those watching this thread for details on when trail assignments open up.

It is OK to post up routes and meeting folks on the journey, but lets keep the chat to a minimum

Thank you

Your friendly 200 series moderator

Should we create a thread for route, meetups and convoys? First time taking my lc west of the Mississippi so I got a few questions.
I am OK if you do it here and then you can always PM/DM someone if your working specifics. You can also add multiple people to PM/DM's once you get your group set. It was just getting a bit chatty

Typically, we don't do event and routing threads in tech, but I give a lot more leeway for the 200 section then in other sections.

Sadly, I just gave up my spot - so someone on the waitlist is about to get some good news.
My best friend decided to get married on 8/3 (in Chicago) and he wants me to be his best man :rolleyes:

Logistically, I can't make it work; however, if I manage to break up the wedding, i'll be crashing with one you fools!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom