The official part number request thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have one I haven't been able to find...

Engine coolant block heater for an '18

Thank ya
Can’t help there, it won’t be in the EPC for replacement parts.

@coleAK @stonepa or one of the other Alaska guys might be able to help.

Is there a part number for the entire 08-15 lc200 roof rack, or would it need to be ordered piece by piece (ex. Cross bars, rubber gaskets, end caps, etc.)
Looks like it would need to be ordered as separate parts.

Hi Bloc,
Could you tell me the part number for the cover of the compartment where the jack is stored?
(On the passenger side of the cargo area)

For a 2021 LC 200, please.

Thanks!

Hi Bloc,
Could you tell me the part number for the cover of the compartment where the jack is stored?
(On the passenger side of the cargo area)

For a 2021 LC 200, please.

Thanks!
Assuming your heritage has black interior trim, it should be 62605-60020-C0

For a 21 with beige interior replace the -C0 with -E1

Assuming your heritage has black interior trim, it should be 62605-60020-C0

For a 21 with beige interior replace the -C0 with -E1
You are correct. It’s black.
Thank you!

gas cap assembly, or just the o-ring (if that’s an option). TIA!
Year? Yes they’ll all bolt on but we don’t know if there were changes to things like emissions system pressures and such over the years.

I'm looking for the number for the squishy rubber gasket/weatherstrip piece that sits on the plastic radiator cover, just behind the front edge of the hood. For some reason mine has expanded and no longer fits in the clips, I think it's the oil from my NHOU treatment still drooling out of the front of the hood. Tried to find it but I'm unsuccessful.

I'm looking for the number for the squishy rubber gasket/weatherstrip piece that sits on the plastic radiator cover, just behind the front edge of the hood. For some reason mine has expanded and no longer fits in the clips, I think it's the oil from my NHOU treatment still drooling out of the front of the hood. Tried to find it but I'm unsuccessful.
Should be 53381-60110 for a '15 LC

And yes it's most likely your body treatment. I haven't heard of that happening before.

Reactions: KLF
Ok, I’ll play. When doing my TC fluid change I noticed I was missing one of the bolts for the larger shield. Does anyone have the part number for that bolt?

Also, I’d love to replace the transmission plate ‘check’ drain (hex plug) the next time I do a drain and fill. Any number for that?

These would be for a 2011 LC200.

TIA!

Ok, I’ll play. When doing my TC fluid change I noticed I was missing one of the bolts for the larger shield. Does anyone have the part number for that bolt?

Also, I’d love to replace the transmission plate ‘check’ drain (hex plug) the next time I do a drain and fill. Any number for that?

These would be for a 2011 LC200.

TIA!
If you mean the guard bolted to the TC itself and kindof wraps around the bottom, 91673-80820
I'd strongly advise cleaning the hole out well and possibly chasing the threads before running the bolt in.

The check plug for a 6-spd should be 90341-10021

One more and thanks @bloc

Looking for the spare tire winch setup for a 2011 LC 200. Thinking about installing one on my M1101 to hold a spare.

One more and thanks @bloc

Looking for the spare tire winch setup for a 2011 LC 200. Thinking about installing one on my M1101 to hold a spare.
51900-60320 should get you going.

Here's one....the tool kit, or more specifically the end piece with the T on it to lower the spare tire from its carrier?

Here's one....the tool kit, or more specifically the end piece with the T on it to lower the spare tire from its carrier?
End piece with T: 09114-60090

The rest of the tool kit is sold as individual part numbers. If you still need them I can list them out.

@bloc can you tell me the type of bolt needed for where the 3rd row seats bolt to the floor?

Also, is 16400-50384 the correct # for the replacement OE radiator?

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom