Project ... "killer Piggy" (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

5.3 Vortec and 4L60.
Yes Doomer, spent some time looking through your thread ... Looking great ! Very nice work
Doom, which TC are you using ? Are you like myself waiting for the AA kit to a 80's split case ? 5 month wait now ! Crazy

Steve

Yes Doomer, spent some time looking through your thread ... Looking great ! Very nice work
Doom, which TC are you using ? Are you like myself waiting for the AA kit to a 80's split case ? 5 month wait now ! Crazy

Steve
I am staying with the NP205.

Guys ... for those in the know, what fuel tank(s) are you using for these LS swaps ... VERY little info to be found on this

Thanks
Steve

what fuel tank(s) are you using for these LS swaps?
A couple of us have built custom aluminum tanks, a couple have retrofitted older high capacity custom 55 specific tanks. There’s also couple larger Jeep oriented fuel cells that have shown the possibility of working.
Most of what you’re gonna deal with in this build will be custom one-offs since there is not really a market for anything FJ55 anymore.

Big thanks Rush, wondering if it would be possible to use a Universal tank like this ... size dependant of course, and sorting a way out to strap it in

Cheers
Steve

Seems to me most late model vehicles do require dropping the tank for work in the pump. Not saying that’s desirable. Just not unusual.

So off to a slow start but we are there now ...
Had to get the front wheels machined to fit the new hubs that I also grabbed of eBay
Had to grab knuckles from a 79+ to accept the new hi-steer kit / arms and all brand new rebuild parts

Now we are ready to mock everything up this weekend and start the custom suspension build

TGI-308989-FLCL by Steve Heck, on Flickr

IMG_2984 by Steve Heck, on Flickr

IMG_3179 by Steve Heck, on Flickr

IMG_3177 by Steve Heck, on Flickr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom