SOLD Colorado - 2 complete FJ55 project rigs (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

timmbuck2

SILVER Star
Threads
Year
I used to have almost 20 parts and project FJ55 rigs, but got rid of everything and saved these 2 to rebuild personally. Well I have a chance to grab a perfect FJ55 body and drop in some diesel fun, so I am selling these off to one or two of you lucky pig fans.

Both have valid Colorado titles! They have been sitting for a few years. The 76 was from Moab, apparently it was used to take people on tours, thus the enormous roof rack. It has the 2f, 4 speed, disc brakes, etc. Very solid rig.

The 74 is more complete interior, but has a Buick turbo v6! Crazy... this motor is still popular and if you don't use it, sell it!!

If these do not sell whole, I will unfortunately be parting them out. More work but twice the price. I hope they sell whole though, they both could be on the road again with a little work. I have tons of parts also if anyone needs anything and if I part them out, I will post here

$6k for both, put them together for one awesome rig and part out what you don't need! (That was my original plan!! Or use the 2f/4speed/disc brakes in my FJ40.)

Rigs are stored down in Peyton, CO. I did grab the steelies and hub caps for myself :)

More pics - project piggies - https://photos.app.goo.gl/ofBNr38Mcyn8Hxs77
More Info - Decisions, decisions..... - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/decisions-decisions.1312705/

piggie9.jpg

piggie3.jpg

piggie4.jpg

piggie5.jpg

piggie8.jpg

piggie6.jpg

piggie7 - Copy.jpg

piggie2.jpg

piggie1.jpg

SOLD!!! And the gentlemen who bought them is planning on getting them running along with his other rusty pig. :) And I originally bought the one with the Buick turbo from him about 8 years ago!!!

And of course my dream pig I was going to build fell through....oh well. I hope to start with a much more finished rig next time....or completely finished!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom