Southern Swine Soirée - SSS 2018 Nov 9-11 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got the original art today for the shop

49A0C931-CE52-44DF-B456-C8E3C02F3200.jpeg

So I’ve had some questions about this being Pigs only.

It’s public property so there is no stopping anyone that wants to come to this campground during this weekend.

All I ask is that on Saturday when we go on our trail ride you find a seat in a Pig or grab your own crew of non Pigs and make your own run

I certainly would not want to deprive others of laying eyes in this delectable selection of swine so please, if you want to come. Come.

So you’re good with me bringing my JK on 22” rockstars?

So you’re good with me bringing my JK on 22” rockstars?

As long as you are flat towing the Pig with it and you bring the redhead.

As long as you are flat towing the Pig with it and you bring the redhead.
:rofl:I’m trying to get her to come out and supervise.

Sorry you can’t make it.

This place we are going was not chosen for the wheeling. It was chosen for the central location.

There are off road parks in the area if people want to rock crawl.

Otherwise it’s a maze of Forest Service roads.

Choccolocco Mountain

If somebody wants a little more action, Morris Mtn ORV Park is closer. Small park, only about 70 acres, but only 15 miles from Pinhoti trailhead.
Home

I'ma come out and creep ya'll through the woods. If you see a black Tundra, then pay no attention...

Question: What is a wazoo and why are things always coming out of it? According to Wikipedia, it is a rear end, a trap door, a sphincter and any other name you may call your body's primary waste exit. As to why it seems incapable of retaining various and sundry items of curiosity, your guess is as good as mine. We have been known to exclaim, with fervor, that there are all manor of stuff and perturbations making regular exodus through this portal.

Picked from the interwebs. There are meanings and definitions of said topic out the wazoo:grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom