Events/Trails SSS (Southern Swine Soirée) 2023 - Land Between the Lakes KY. Let’s go! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just a fair warning - there’s some stuff on that rig that ain’t factory. Thought you might want to know that up front.
Man, @120mm went over everything with me. I know/knew the scoop. I’m so stoked to have Zeke. Time and patience. It’s all good.
And, as I hang out in the Monkey Thread most of the time…

:flipoff2:

I’ll be in here a lot more when I start working.

Man, @120mm went over everything with me. I know/knew the scoop. I’m so stoked to have Zeke. Time and patience. It’s all good.
And, as I hang out in the Monkey Thread most of the time…

:flipoff2:

I’ll be in here a lot more when I start working.
It’s a badass Cruiser for sure! Looking forward to seeing what you do with it👍🏼

@Old Nick came to our house the day before we drove to SSS together. We did a very thorough pre-inspection, calling out the Good, the Bad and the Ugly on that rig.

I did warn him against "fixing" the power steering set up. But I'm sure he has the time and resources to give Zeke the attention he deserves.
Just a rib on you, 120mm.
Glad everyone is happy about the new ownership 👍🏼🎉

My estimate is $35 - $40 per poster shipped, for 24x36 premium lux gloss, 10mil paper poster.

They'd have to be ordered individually, as I wouldn't be making them. A Print-On-Demand company would. Then they would ship it out to you. But I can make it happen.

Added a topo texture to background of poster.

View attachment 3415297
Darn, sorry I missed these! Second half of the summer got pretty busy for me...

Had a blast, wish the death cheetah was more sorted but honestly is about the pork, bourbon, and camaraderie

EA7D7ED7-E1F2-4908-8E77-86A86F2FC80C.jpeg

IMG_9515.jpeg

IMG_9524.jpeg

IMG_9522.jpeg

I wound up wandering down to Nashville on back roads to do some visiting and the took I65 north back to Louisville Ky. "Wilson" , my traveling companion provided by Clay when I needed some additional weight on front end, held up very on the return trip. I will struggle with removing him. We grew very close in the long trip home! LOL
20231022_193203.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom