Southern Swine Soirée - SSS 2018 Nov 9-11 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

70 days

55C44C02-7197-41F1-9159-ED84CAAC2425.jpeg

Will there be a sign up?

Do you suggest reservations for the campground?

Thanks

Will there be a sign up?

Do you suggest reservations for the campground?

Thanks

All informal. No reservations. I’ll have a T-shirt sign up soon.

Thats pretty much my plan for the Pig-Only run. Head south to the beginning of 600-1 and drive it all the way back with a stop at the State Park along the way. It certainly won't take all day. We will likely run Asphalt down and then dirt back up. I am not the most knowledgable guide for Talladega but I think I can put together a nice little run with a small section that will challenge the unlocked Pigs (like mine)

IMG_7916-X3.jpg

IMG_7987-X3.jpg

IMG_7979-X3.jpg

IMG_7969-X3.jpg

Pics from our last trip over.......

Looks like work is bringing me to the area the day before this. I’ll be making an appearance, probably bringing the 60 over.

Looks like work is bringing me to the area the day before this. I’ll be making an appearance, probably bringing the 60 over.

We can hang out in the 55+5 area.

Reactions: JTU
Thats pretty much my plan for the Pig-Only run. Head south to the beginning of 600-1 and drive it all the way back with a stop at the State Park along the way. It certainly won't take all day. We will likely run Asphalt down and then dirt back up. I am not the most knowledgable guide for Talladega but I think I can put together a nice little run with a small section that will challenge the unlocked Pigs (like mine)

IMG_7916-X3.jpg

IMG_7987-X3.jpg

IMG_7979-X3.jpg

IMG_7969-X3.jpg

Pics from our last trip over.......

Will driving through mud be required? Ih8mud

:flipoff2:

That

There will be a Pork cook fest Saturday night. Bring your A game.

Is a pig being roasted?

Will driving through mud be required? Ih8mud

:flipoff2:

Is a pig being roasted?

I’m thinking more of a free for all pig cook festival. Everyone meets up with meat and we eat pig. If someone wants to organize a trail chef pork cook off I’d be glad to judge :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom