Events/Trails SSS (Southern Swine Soirée) 2023 - Land Between the Lakes KY. Let’s go! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_3853.jpeg
IMG_3872.jpeg
IMG_3852.jpeg
IMG_3847.jpeg

IMG_3851.jpeg

Had a great time, folks! It was great meeting you, and putting a face with a screen name! I especially loved seeing all of your rigs, from full restorations all the way to running s***boxes like my own. The trail riding was great, and I got to push the limits of my cobbled together junk, and got to see that it works quite well. 😎
Here are a few photos I took...
20231021_073203.jpg
20231021_073209.jpg
20231021_102049.jpg
20231021_102106.jpg
20231021_102051.jpg

Hell yeah, me and the family had a great time. Glad to have been able to make it. Weather was perfect. Look forward to next year!

I put the banners back up for sale on my website, I know @Voodoocruisers wanted one, and I think some others mentioned it.

Hell yeah, me and the family had a great time. Glad to have been able to make it. Weather was perfect. Look forward to next year!

I put the banners back up for sale on my website, I know @Voodoocruisers wanted one, and I think some others mentioned it.

Bought it, Thanks!

I’m going to have to order another, the first one is probably going to stay as the headliner in the death cheetah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom