The MUD 100 series Photos thread (16 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sounds weird but your truck made me get into a land cruiser again. I sold my 80 last year, then I randomly came across a photo of your truck in the forest with the tent open. I went on craigslist immediately and the rest is history.

Right on! This is my fourth Land Cruiser and my eighth Toyota 4x4. Sadly, we'll be selling this one in the spring or summer and we'll move on to the next truck. This one has been one of my favorites and it got my wife into wheeling/overlanding...

Here's another pic from the same trip, come out over the Flathead River
UZJ100FlatheadRiver.JPG
:

Funny you're selling it, I almost messaged you on IG asking if you were selling it by any chance.... But found one locally down here. great setup.

Thanks @ranma21!
LRM_EXPORT_20180117_211949.jpg

Quality is good enough for the price compared to OEM.

Just installed the 2860's last night with factory torsion bars. Did everything solo in my garage and was surprised at how quickly everything buttoned up on the rear.

I don't plan on doing armor, so the factory torsions feel great. its a little high right now, but I'm throwing on a roof tent as soon as Tepui restocks the one I want, then I can bring the front end down as well.

Last edited:
31A4D5ED-0492-40A1-BA1D-C1725C44420D.jpeg
Camping, Anza Borrego - Canyon Sin Nombre

Snow melted and temps tripled up into the 50's here in misery. Took my son shooting for a bit.
2018-01-20-15-45-17.jpg

8D0B31C6-3F71-48B9-8CEB-FFF6554DEDAE.jpeg
Little ice fall action in the mountains of W NC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom