The MUD 100 series Photos thread (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Papalud aka Ron Blaylock Photo

Y46A2041.jpg

Thanks. So its a 2000 vx petrol auto. So far ive removed the ahc, fitted some dt headers and proper stainless exhaust, diff drop, 2 inch lift, new bumper and chucked a set of 285’s on.
Bought it for £5500 which i think is about $7500? Its only done 110000 miles. Done all the usual cam belt water pump oil change ect ect.
I havnt seen one modified 100 series in the uk yet! Most people over here waste their money on land rovers.
Thanks. So its a 2000 vx petrol auto. So far ive removed the ahc, fitted some dt headers and proper stainless exhaust, diff drop, 2 inch lift, new bumper and chucked a set of 285’s on.
Bought it for £5500 which i think is about $7500? Its only done 110000 miles. Done all the usual cam belt water pump oil change ect ect.
I havnt seen one modified 100 series in the uk yet! Most people over here waste their money on land rovers.

Hey Matthew, there are some!

Bought 2005, 4.2td, OME +2", BFG A/Terrains, second set. Stainless system front to back, Safari snorkel plus breathers.

Been a faithful part of our family, bought 3 year old from first owner now showing 166k miles...

On the East coast..

Cheers G

Hey Matthew, there are some!

Bought 2005, 4.2td, OME +2", BFG A/Terrains, second set. Stainless system front to back, Safari snorkel plus breathers.

Been a faithful part of our family, bought 3 year old from first owner now showing 166k miles...

On the East coast..

Cheers G
Ha good to know, i think we are in the minority. Nice looking cruiser. The people carrier for the mans man! Im in Gloucestershire in the heart of landy lover country :)

Had a little run in with a deer before Christmas. However, got Lazarus back a week ago..... with a few upgrades; ARB, Slee 2.5" Medium and 34x11.50 Toyos

Lazarus_Deer.jpg

Lazarus.jpg

Had a little run in with a deer before Christmas. However, got Lazarus back a week ago..... with a few upgrades; ARB, Slee 2.5" Medium and 34x11.50 Toyos

View attachment 1612104
View attachment 1612111
If hitting a deer would only make my truck look like that ... :hmm:

Did you have the trim and rear bumper painted as well?

Good work.

Obligatory pic

image.jpeg

Last edited:
If hitting a deer would only make my truck look like that ... :hmm:

Did you have the trim and rear bumper painted as well?

Good work.

Thanks! Yes, I had the bumpers and trim painted back in May, when I first bought it. The grey trim was faded a bit and peeling.

Looking good.

Also, a great picture that shows what damage multipliers actually do in a collision.

Thanks. I agree, the damage multiplier stood up to its name. :) I do believe the ARB will be ready for the next deer, not anytime soon I hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom