How is everyone doing? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Whoa!
Is it a bad case?
It was pretty mild.

I have already tested off of isolation. Had it for a couple weeks prior, and just thought I had a bad cold.

My wife forced me to go to urgent care because I was still congested after a couple weeks; turned out I had fluid in my lungs. 5 days of a combination of drugs and I'm feeling back to normal, except this stupid rasping cough which is the result of the damage COVID did to my airway.

I had actually started looking for a new elliptical machine, because the one I had started feeling like it was binding up and I was finding it hard to make it go during my workout. Turns out it was COVID instead.

Just got the shock of my life. My lovely bride, who currently drives a well used 2009 RAV4, expressed specific interest in getting a GX460 (aka Prado).

She found out it had third row seating (sufficient for kids, grandkids and the dog) and was Land Cruiser related and decided we should start retiring the RAV4 this year and put 3 Land Cruisers in the driveway.

Woot!

I can't really complain, except for the price....

Just got the shock of my life. My lovely bride, who currently drives a well used 2009 RAV4, expressed specific interest in getting a GX460 (aka Prado).

She found out it had third row seating (sufficient for kids, grandkids and the dog) and was Land Cruiser related and decided we should start retiring the RAV4 this year and put 3 Land Cruisers in the driveway.

Woot!

I can't really complain, except for the price....
It’s not the end all truck but as a more roomy & powerful alternative to a 4R we love ours 👍🏻

**not ours**
1672888577049.png

It’s not the end all truck but as a more roomy & powerful alternative to a 4R we love ours 👍🏻

**not ours**
View attachment 3210739
See, that's the thing.

Not into "end all trucks."

Plus the "bigger, faster, more complex" idiots hate them for being "old fashioned," "underpowered" and "dated." Which is high praise in my book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom