How is everyone doing? (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thank you all for the well wishes. I made it!!! I'll never sing at the bar again but I'm scheduled to stick around for a while longer now!!! Hospital meds are still in effect and I'm enjoying me new liquid diet. Plus I got this swank new neck tat!!!:rofl:
Sounds like your in a good spot, glad to hear you made ok!

Thank you all for the well wishes. I made it!!! I'll never sing at the bar again but I'm scheduled to stick around for a while longer now!!! Hospital meds are still in effect and I'm enjoying me new liquid diet. Plus I got this swank new neck tat!!!:rofl:
Woo Hoo!
That is awesome news!
Glad you are taking care of the important stuff.

Watched da Departed today
Let's see, today was penciled in for road trash pick up day that Jeri and I do. So, first thing this morning I threw my back out putting a tissue in the kitchen can. 🤷‍♂️ I spent the next six hours bending over picking up road trash with a back brace on, lots of fun. All I wanted to do was get back to the shop and work on the 55, maybe tomorrow.

Somehow the little bundle I delivered at home in the middle of the night has just turned 17 today, she (and her brother) make all the BS at work right now worth it.
She had a school band concert tonight and played great, actually enjoyed the whole show this time, they are sounding great.

Got back Wednesday from a 15 day road trip. We had a great time but it's good to be home. Started off on day 2 driving through Texas during the ice storm on our way to the Tucson Gem and Mineral show. Always wanted to go to that show. Advertised as the world's largest and I believe it. After 6 days we probably saw 1/4 of the show. After that we went skiing in Taos Ski Valley; beautiful area with majority of runs Black or double Black. We hadn't skied in over 10 years but managed pretty well without incident. Altitude got to me the first day though but I was fine after one night's sleep. Drove home via Memphis and had Valentine's day dinner at The Peabody. Great hotel that never disappoints.

"Drove home via Memphis and had Valentine's day dinner at The Peabody. Great hotel that never disappoints."

Hope you said Hi to the ducks. Last time I was there (long ago) we wandered down the alley across the street and had two full plates of ribs at the Rendevous. So good we later had some flown to a staff meeting on the east coast. Miss those expense account days!

I think I'm getting old...

20230215_145639.jpg

"Drove home via Memphis and had Valentine's day dinner at The Peabody. Great hotel that never disappoints."

Hope you said Hi to the ducks. Last time I was there (long ago) we wandered down the alley across the street and had two full plates of ribs at the Rendevous. So good we later had some flown to a staff meeting on the east coast. Miss those expense account days!
Lots of good BBQ in Memphis including Rendezvous. Ducks are still there.

EDFE5F79-CB9D-4A83-9B5D-6B3170EC2880.jpeg

Ouch! Glad nobody was injured. Shed can be rebuilt. If you cut it up yourself be very careful with that stump. It will flip back in that hole at some point.

Well, this morning’s bad storm brought down a huge oak. Took out my shed. Fortunately, no Land Cruisers injured. Bad damage to tools in the shed, pool fence and pump. What a mess!

View attachment 3263212

View attachment 3263213

View attachment 3263214

View attachment 3263215
Glad everyone is ok, seeing that tree makes me nervous, I have a big Pecan tree next to my office, another week long storm headed our way. lots of trees coming down this season after years of drought

Mike that does suck. Seems like crappy weather starting little early.

Wife and I crawled into the cellar last week with the dogs as expected tornados got close to the homestead. The black lab left me some serious scratches in unspeakable places when she chose not to try and join us in the cellar. Her front legs had a death grip around the cellar door while rain was coming down as I carried her down the steep 4 steps. Next time I’ll put my protective chaps I use when using my chainsaw instead of PJ bottoms

FAF8E01D-9A2A-4F38-8285-E9CD07FC93C5.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom