What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (54 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Found an awesome camp spot.

IMG_20191018_181810_817.jpg

For better or worse, our LC's are getting more PR:

Our rigs have all of a sudden been discovered.

Zona

Well top is mine, and its not that are being discovered just more social media, FYI Me and Rogan hate each other.

For better or worse, our LC's are getting more PR:

Our rigs have all of a sudden been discovered.

Zona

Good maybe Toyota will keep building new ones. It is important that we buy new or newer ones and tell those who can to buy them.

Good maybe Toyota will keep building new ones. It is important that we buy new or newer ones and tell those who can to buy them.
I would NEVER buy a new one. the SAS is the last LC I would buy. JMO

I would NEVER buy a new one. the SAS is the last LC I would buy. JMO
Dont let the fact that the 200 doesn't have a solid front axle fool you. It's no rock crawler but I have been more impressed with my wife's 200 than any other cruiser I own. It has handled everything we have thrown at it and is slowly becoming the go to vehicle for our trips. It will climb just about anything without lockers. The MTS works great. On our last trip we went every where the jeep guys went with no problem. That being said the lifted 80 will do it easier but the stock 200 is an absolute beast of a vehicle.

Replacing the rest of the front caliper bolts after mine decided the lower driver's side one was no longer necessary.

Dont let the fact that the 200 doesn't have a solid front axle fool you. It's no rock crawler but I have been more impressed with my wife's 200 than any other cruiser I own. It has handled everything we have thrown at it and is slowly becoming the go to vehicle for our trips. It will climb just about anything without lockers. The MTS works great. On our last trip we went every where the jeep guys went with no problem. That being said the lifted 80 will do it easier but the stock 200 is an absolute beast of a vehicle.

I resubmit this preamble to all of you 80 owners about the reason why we don't have 100's or 200's:

"If you're the kind that showers everyday go for the 200. If you think dirt on your shoes means you need new shoes go for the 200. If you haven't camped since 1982 go for the 200. If you can't grow a beard go for the 200. If you own a Tommy Bahama shirt go for the 100. If your arms don't fill out your polo go for the 200. If you prefer tea over beer go for the 200. If you wear gloves whilst driving your Miata go for the 200. If your food can't touch the other food go for the 200. If you get Starbucks giftcards go for the 100. If your golf handicap is less than 25 go for the 200. If you wanted to be a cowboy as a kid...the 80!"

Zona

I resubmit this preamble to all of you 80 owners about the reason why we don't have 100's or 200's:

"If you're the kind that showers everyday go for the 200. If you think dirt on your shoes means you need new shoes go for the 200. If you haven't camped since 1982 go for the 200. If you can't grow a beard go for the 200. If you own a Tommy Bahama shirt go for the 100. If your arms don't fill out your polo go for the 200. If you prefer tea over beer go for the 200. If you wear gloves whilst driving your Miata go for the 200. If your food can't touch the other food go for the 200. If you get Starbucks giftcards go for the 100. If your golf handicap is less than 25 go for the 200. If you wanted to be a cowboy as a kid...the 80!"

Zona
What if you own all three?

I wonder if I should have gone the extra mile and had this plated...

:hmm:

F183A0E2-FED8-47D5-9673-37AA5F543E53.jpeg

Zona
Were all wrong. 40s are the real deal. Nothing else is close

getting ready for desert camping season!!

Replaced DS door weatherstripping, charcoal canister hoses - mine were all cracked up and repacked front brake pads!

890A1227-C9AB-4166-B8A7-1EB1839787CA.jpeg
15A8181A-4D7A-497D-86D6-5753AEA8E4FC.jpeg
1B0FCF01-377C-46EC-903B-C5906481C1DC.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom