FJ80 | FZJ80 | LX450 | HDJ81

Classifieds : Toyota FJ80 / FZJ80 / HDJ80 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-450

Filter by prefix:

(813) 388-8644 Japanese Domestic Market Right Hand drive 1995 Toyota Landcruiser VX Limited Diesel 4.2L, straight 6 cylinder, Turbo, 24 valve Automatic transmission Center Locking Sunroof Turbo timer 35" tires 3 piece wheels Aussie aluminum front bumper Warn winch Jean undercarriage storage Extremely Heavy-Duty ladder & Roof rack Camping setup Overland setup Super clean truck Too much to list. Price $39,999 Please send me a message and I can send you a link to detailed pictures
Purchased about a year ago from CA. 3rd Owner no accidents. 2nd owner had 20 years. Not 3x locked. Spent $12k on lift, tires and getting it mechanically sound. Plus $5k on interior and bumpers...Old man EMU lift with BFGs. NEW OEM front bumper and rear bumper caps. Most of the mechanical work through Dajda's in DFW area that specializes in cruisers. Just replaced all leather upholstery via LC Heaven. Front and rear seats (not third row). Includes center console and door arm rests. No foam on front two seats. Sunroof disabled due to leak .Other small warts that can be repaired. There is surface rust on the under carriage which I have been told isn't indicative of an issue. It's not a rust truck. A few very, very minor rust chips near...
$12,500 OBO. Five owners since new always in the south (MS, GA, NC). Usual clear coat fading on hood and roof. Solid frame with no rust issues. Featured in Toyota Trails magazine (by previous owner). Title in hand. Mods: Aussie Locker in rear axle ARB locker in front axle Old Man Emu Heavy Lift Iron Pig Rear Bumper ARB Front Bumper with A/C skid plate Hella Metal Off-road lights Iron Pig Transmission Transfer Case Skid Plate Slee Step Sliders Warn M12000 Winch (5) 35x12.5R17 Nitto Trail Grappler tires (less than 1,000 miles) + extra spare 17x9 Steel Wheels Also included is (5) original 16” alloy wheels w/ used 285/75/16 Hankook MT tires On board CO2 tank for running locker and airing up tires Sleeping platform in rear with storage...
New here. Lurking for a bit though. I got this truck to restore and tighten up but then went another direction and bought a Land Rover Defender. This LC would be a good project for someone more inclined than me. It runs well and great for around town and short trips. It does run a hair rich and we're chasing that down but doesn't effect the day to day as you all know. Some rust in the body panels and rear bumper corners. Frame is solid which is why I went with this one. No warning lights and everything works (all signals, radio, heat / ac, antenna even...) Anyway, let me know what questions are there. Priced to sell at $8k. Can get you in touch with my transporter as well. Thanks!
1990 FZJ80, 1HD-T diesel, manual, LHD, factory air, factory winch, Old Man Emu, Gobi X rear bumper, 137k miles, etc. I've owned if for about 4 years and have most of the bugs worked out. Starts and run every time. Full listing on Ebay with more pics and explanation of mods and updates. Thanks for looking! Thomas Asking price is $45,000 OBO. https://www.ebay.com/itm/256443854659
smoking a tad. bubbles in the coolant overflow. but starts and idles well so i luckily caught it before anything occurred. I have no time to do a HG. I think i have a Toyota OEM gasket set for the job. And ARP head studs new. and possibly the witch hunter injectors- i also have an OEM Toyota plug wires. So grab yourself a $2k 80 series...... spend a few days doing your headgasket/ add 1k for reconditioning the head...... and you have yourself a $3k 80 series for all your expo needs. This was the buildup a while back. 80 Troopy - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/80-troopy.1223887/ set up for offroad/expo. comes with ARB touring shade/ custom mounted to high roof side. 35 TOYOS and uber rare Alcoa slotted style...
Selling this rare 80 series. It's from 1997 which makes it one of the last ones built. 1HD-FT engine, LHD with a manual 5-speed transmission. Uncommon 'poverty' model with the barn doors, triple locked. Driven a bit over 394tkm, which according to the internet is around 245k miles. Located in Finland, been imported here from Austria, well taken care of, no major issues, still regularly taking it for a drive myself. Things to note are a small crack in the windscreen, the spare tire carrier has been removed, drivers seat is damaged/ripped from the side, central locking is not working, and then the previous owner has drilled a small hole on the side of the hood more or less around where you'd expect a snorkel to go, which has been taped...
Hi all, I really don't want to put my 80 up but we rarely drive it nowadays. I've had the 80 for a little over the past 3 years and she's been awesome to me. I am located in Orange County California. There's no rust, has the typical clear coat fading. As for the driver side flare I do have it but it needs a tab to be put on. Photos are too large to upload so I have them here: 1997 Land Cruiser - https://photos.app.goo.gl/6Gu24WmTVs2GxBNTA Land Cruiser 1997 FZJ80 40th Anniversary Edition #213 Clean CA Title 226k miles No Accidents Mechanical - No mechanical Issues - PHH mod done - 4.88 Nitro Gears - Factory Front and Rear Lockers - Snorkel with Upgraded Prefilter - Cats replaced by previous owner Exterior - ARB Front Bumper with...
Relisting. We’re not going overseas anymore, but we need a more modern rig for our family. A lot of work, time, and money have been sunk into this since I got it in Japan in February of 2020. I am sad to see it go, but life changes. This has been my daily for almost 4 years, both in Japan and the states. Has never once not started (even after 6 months on a boat), runs strong, turbo is solid, great power and torque even at 70-80 mph. 17 MPG in town, 24 on the Highway. Build has been focused on baselining, drivability and reliability, cosmetic issues have received very little attention. It was always meant to be a trail rig for me, so I never bothered to gussy it up. Very minimal rust, I have been treating surface rust as it pops up in...
**Unfortunately I need to postpone the sale of my LC - hopefully it will be back on the market in the not so distant future (~2 months)** Thank you to all of those who reached out with interest. 1996 FZJ80 Factory triple locked 222,XXX $19,500 Well cared for and maintained for the past ~15years at Land Cruiser Northwest here in Portland. I've owned this car since 02/2022 (~14k miles) and its time to pass this rig onto the next owner for more adventures. During my tenure I've taken it camping, skiing and shuttling kids to countless soccer games - I've also taken it for some fun up in Browns Camp in Tillamook forest which has been exciting and, as you likely know, impressive to scratch the surface of this car's abilities. I keep this...
$25,500 OBO ** LOWERED PRICE** 1992 Toyota Land Cruiser Turbo Diesel VX Limited 156,984 KM (97,545 MI) for sale! Recently imported this from Japan, runs and drives great, small exhaust smoke on startup and on colder days. Completely gone when car or weather is warm. Still has JDM radio installed. Mirror motors currently broken. Has all the options and goodies including factory winch (needs control to operate, that I do not have), sunroof, triple lockers, center console fridge and ice box, yellow fog lights, motorized radio antenna!
$14,000. Selling my 1995 Land Cruiser with 3" lift, factory front and rear differential lockers, new paint (rare, beautiful factory nightshadow pearl color), brand new windshield, LED headlights, very minimal surface rust as shown; southern vehicle with a very clean frame and body, no dents, and good interior. Runs great. New front door rubber seals from Toyota. Will need front end service. One of the diff lockers doesn't engage, I have not checked the cause, likely electrical connection at actuator. Steering wheel is "well used" can use as is, install a cover, or swap it for one in better condition.
Afternoon all. This pains me to be posting but it's time to sell my 80 series. I've had it for 2 years and have been fixing the few things that were wrong with it when I bought it from another forum member. However, age & reality have set in so I'm judging interest here first. Please don't bust my hump with comments because I'm just trying to simplify my life & want this to go to a good home where it will be appreciated. It's got 333K on the clock. Rust free except for the one typical spot on the liftgate although this is in discussion with a reputable body shop to fix along with freshening up the hood where it's a bit faded. The truck lived in Atlanta until 2019 & then in Chattanooga until it came here to Nashville. All to say that...
As much as it pains me to do so, my LC80 is now up for sale. 1997 LX450 | 258K Miles | Front/Rear/Center locked Pics here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/rfFgKmoU5Vd7Nyy99 Mods that I can recall: 37" 37x13.5x17 STT Pros Tires (just a hint of rub at full lock) 4.88 diff 5x Icon Rebound (grey) 3'' Lift: Rear Springs: (brand new) Dobinsons Heavy Duty springs Front Springs: don't recall- 3" dual rate Ironman adjustable front panhard bar (new in '22) Fox Shocks all around All seats have been redone 4x4 Labs front bumper Smittybuilt 12,000 remote winch 4x4 Labs rear dual swingout- with ladder, 5th tire holder and a 3 jerry can or cooler rack (currently not mounted) 4x4 Labs rear cargo area racks 4x4 Labs sliders (cat protection) Prinsu full...
This 1997 FZJ80 is a Toyota shop's owners vehicle. It is dialed in and ready for its next 200k The Tan interior is immaculate with clean dash (no cracks) smooth steering wheel and leather in excellent condition. It has 33" MT Patagonia Tires, A AOE front bumper and Custom rear bumper tire Carriee with dual swing out arms. The Front Bumper has a Smitty built winch and a set of KC lights. The interior has the original sound system, and it sounds great! All power switches work (windows, Sunroof, antenna) and even the "D" light on the dash! It is perfectly lifted with a 2.5" OME lift. The Fenders have new white fender gaskets and fenders freshly re-coated. As you can tell, the engine is baselined and dialed in as this is the personal...
This 1991 Toyota Land Cruiser 80 with an LS swap, is for sale in South West Utah. We love the looks of 80s, it must be the fender flares that give the sides of the truck some curves. Our only problem with the 80s is the power, especially with larger tires. Well, problem solved with this example that is packing additional power under the hood with a 5.3L V8. Other notable upgrades include: 37” tires, rock lights, back up lights, bumpers, winch, 3” OME lift, Keith radius arm mounts and panhard correction kit, swing-out rear tire carrier, ARB rear locker, center diff lock, and new Corbeau baja suspension heated seats. You can’t go wrong with a Land Cruiser and this one with added power makes for a fine looking adventure-ready vehicle...
This 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser 40th Anniversary Edition is finished in Antique Sage Pearl over two-tone tan and brown leather, and it is powered by a 4.5-liter inline-six paired with a four-speed automatic transmission and a dual-range transfer case. This truck is not triple locked. Additional equipment includes locking center differential, a glass sunroof, a roof rack, power-adjustable front seats, automatic climate control, fold-away third-row seats, and a factory CD and cassette stereo. The truck has always been registered in California. This FZJ80 shows 216k miles and is now offered at $22,500 with a clean Carfax report, a clean California title, and a passing CA emissions certificate. The truck is finished in Antique Sage Pearl...
$24,000 227,00 miles. 3rd Owner clean CA title. This rig is completely setup and ready to go wheeling today. Located in Placerville, Ca 95667 Let me know if you have any questions or want any specific pictures. The goods-Dual batteries with self jump capability. York belt driven onboard air compressor with tank. Pioneer double din stereo. New speakers in front and rear doors. Storage hatches in tailgate. Smittybuild lockable center console with cup holders. 37" BFG KM2's with 80% tread. 17" aluminum beadlock wheels from Sidetracked Offroad. 4x4 Labs rear bumper with dual swing outs. 4x4 Labs rock sliders. Trail Gear front bumper. Tom Woods CV driveshaft. Updgraded power steering box sector shaft to the heavy duty version from a 105...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom