FJ80 | FZJ80 | LX450 | HDJ81

Classifieds : Toyota FJ80 / FZJ80 / HDJ80 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-450

Filter by prefix:

Well loved FZJ80 Cruiser, not triple locked. Rough cosmetically. Got it during the pandemic and had a lot of work done both in the shop by Josh at the former Willamette Blvd Serivce Center, and DIY. Was our camping rig, starts every time. New radiator, alternator, sway bar bushings, hoses, PHH, Iron Man suspension kit (3 inch lift), K02s (set of 5), catalytic converters, 02 sensors, transmission solenoids, fluids baselined, Apple car play stereo, and new Kicker door speakers front and back, Front Runner crossbars. Burns a bit of oil but no leaks. $6,000 in maintenance and suspension in past two years. The disclosures. It seems to have a transmission fluid issue when cold. It shift smooth after warm up. Could use a flush but I haven’t...
1994 Toyota Landcruiser for sale. 202,492 miles. Only center locked. Always a Colorado vehicle. Manual/cloth seats. Owned 14 years. Maintenance during ownership: Motor and transmission oil changed regularly. Only synthetic motor oil New catalytic converter 137k Headgasket replaced 138k New metal radiator New EGR New vacuum modulator New vacuum solenoid Rebuilt power steering pump New power steering hoses New belts Birfs rebuilt and axles swapped sides 192k Full tune up, front main seal replaced 199k New ignition switch 200k New starter 200k All brakes and rotors New drivers seat foam 200k New gas shocks on hood and rear hatch Tires in good condition Have extra set of rims with old tires on them. Includes third row seats. Has front...
$15k OBO. $12k. Really nice, stock, rust free, exceptionally well sorted 1994 Land Cruiser for sale – not triple locked. 215k miles. No underbody rust or body rust (aside from superficial surface on axles shown), very well sorted, excellent running and exceptionally nice cloth interior. Truck is recently from the Pacific NW.I really hate to sell this thing, but I have a new financial priority and I own three land cruisers already, so it’s hard to justify keeping this thing even though it’s really a rare gem. Tons of work done in the last 9 months to get it well sorted (by previous owner) (in no particular order): - New Yokohoma Geolander A/T (basically brand new) 275/70R16- Real wheel bearings, axle seals, gaskets- Front knuckles...
FREE SHIPPING IN THE US Hey Guys selling our beautiful 1991 FJ80 Land Cruiser! It is absolutely clean and 100% RUST free! Garage kept and has been babied since new! Many Many Service records! List of the parts replaced below and ALL services are up to date and this truck is ready to drive today! New Radiator New Tires New Front Brakes New Steering Tie Rods New Air Filter New Fluid in all the differentials and transfer case
Selling my 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser. Vin: FZJ800153067 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser 80 series 1HD-FTE DIESEL with H151 5-SPEED Originally an FZJ80G, converted to a rust-free Lexus LX450 body. The vehicle is fitted with a 1HD-FTE with an H151F, fully manual part time 4WD transfer case. Corrosion/rust free body and chassis. New starter New turbo Runs and drives. Clean New York state title Cons: Needs installation of OEM Front and REAR BULL BAR bumpers, which are included. Needs glove box installation Needs gear shift console 3x exhaust manifold bolts missing. 2x EGR bolts missing. Temperature gauge doesn't work. Selling because I don't have access to a garage to complete this, as I recently moved. Vehicle is SOLD AS-IS. Pre-sale...
Decided to sell 1990 jdm 80 series. 1HD-T, auto trans. No rust, runs awesome. Factory integrated winch. Mileage is 222,000 kilometers. Timing belt due at 232,000 kilometers, have whole kit including water pump purchased from Back 40 imports. Also have brand new OEM radiator part# 16400-17030 which is fairly difficult to find along with some other OEM parts laying around. BEB's done last July, the old ones are laying around my garage somewhere and had hardly any wear. Center console fridge/ice maker with trays, everything works, power antenna, etc. Passenger rear window does not roll down, center diff lock, new drive belts, fresh oil change, swing away spare tire carrier with an unused spare. Overhead Altimeter/compass combo. All in all...
1997 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ-80 This is still my daily driver and is running well. This 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser 40th Anniversary Edition is painted in Antique Sage Pearl over two-tone tan and brown leather, and it is powered by a 4.5-liter inline-six paired with a four-speed automatic transmission. Additional equipment includes a glass sunroof, a roof rack, power-adjustable front seats, automatic climate control, fold-away third-row seats, and a factory CD and cassette stereo. The truck has been registered in Texas. This FZJ80 shows 263k miles and is now offered at $17,500. The truck has with factory wheels. Additional exterior details include also includes sliding rear quarter windows, a rear wiper, a rear window deflector, and 40th...
I’m the second owner. I don’t have to part with it. But if you really want it this is the chance. I have an attachment to the wheels and tire setup. I know it’s not for everyone so please get over it! It has 293k miles on it. (298K now) Most recent maintenance Upgrades. Factory fob for keyless entry CX Racing turbo Kit with custom intake using factory airbox. Wideband gauge New engine wiring harness New aftermarket injectors (same size as factory) New oem FPR New oem plug wires New oem taillights New AEM fuel pump on factory hanger 2wd part-time transfer case conversion kit 2.5 ome springs Ome shocks(could be replaced) E Keith front radius arm drop bracket E Keith rear pan hard brackets Hitit66 Front sway bar drop Slee Rear sway bar...
Classic 1995 Land Cruiser FZJ80 with good lockers! Lots of upgrades completed recently, happy to provide specific details to interested parties. New ARB front bumper, Bowfin Cruisers roof rack, Dobinsons rear slide drawers, Escape Gear seat covers, Kenwood stereo system, Dobinsons suspension, Nitro Birfields, powder coated factory wheels, BFG AT tires, WeatherTech floor mats and much much more. Clean paint. Does not leak oil and has brand new exhaust for those that need to pass emissions. Air blows cold as new! Reach out for additional details and questions. Asking $20,500 obo
This 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 is for sale near Sacramento, CA. This 80 comes with a very long list of modifications, see details below, including: OME shocks with a 3 inch lift, Slee front bumper, rock sliders, roof rack, dual batteries, solar and a snorkel. It also comes with a lot of recent maintenance, also detailed below. Please let us know if you have questions about this truck. More pictures at the link above. Vehicle: Year: 1994 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser FZJ80 Drive: 4×4 Miles: 162,000 Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: Automatic Engine: 4.5 Liter Inline 6 Exterior Color: White Interior Color: Gray VIN: Upon Request Title: Clean Price: $38,000 https://curatedbid.com/how-curated-bid-works/ Details & Upgrades...
Got a compression test done in June #1 175 #2 160 #3 160 #4 170 #5 175 #6 170 Also installed New oem plugs, Distributor cap, Rotor, and sparkplug wires, and entire cooling system within the past 6 months. Up for sale I have an extremely off-road capable 80 series Landcruiser. This is the 2 year only Lexus lx450. It has the more desirable 1fz-fe motor. On the highway it will drive 80 mph stable with zero issues and I trust it on long overland trips. It has the factory front and rear E-lockers and is AWD all the time. Unfortunately, looking at going back to school and need to sell this to afford my masters degree. I would love to see this go to a home where it's put to the use it was built for. Interior: VW GLI front seats...
For Sale - Price Drop - $14,000 I have found something I'd like to get. Just need to get this moved along. Shoot me an offer. I have a 1997 Lexus LX450 (FZJ80) Triple locked with 280K miles Located in North East Texas. Clean title LX450 – I have owned this truck since 2018 and during my ownership it has had a lot of maintenance stuff done. I have a spreadsheet listing everything but the highlights are… New EGR System Head Gasket Pesky Heater Hose, as well as every other rubber tube in the engine bay Old Man Emu “stock height’ lift Spark Plugs & Distributor New Radiator BH3D Cup Holders, front and back. While I was replacing the suspension stuff, we pulled all the panhard and control arms to sandblast and powder coat before...
Not mine, no affiliation, but not something that comes available every day. Started life as a Euro-market 1997 HDJ-80 with 1HD-FT turbo diesel motor, 5-speed manual transmission, F + R differential locks. Converted by Maltec (Google them if you're unfamiliar) into an expedition/camping car. Not cheap, but these things aren't, and you'd be put on a waitlist if you asked Maltec to build you one. This one's already finished and ready to roll. Seller is asking 82500 Euro, which is about US$90000 more or less. It's over 25 years old, and located relatively close to a port, so getting it to the US would be easy. Pics for posterity: If you have the money and the desire, but lack the connections, PM me and I'll put you in touch with...
(813) 388-8644 Japanese Domestic Market Right Hand drive 1995 Toyota Landcruiser VX Limited Diesel 4.2L, straight 6 cylinder, Turbo, 24 valve Automatic transmission Center Locking Sunroof Turbo timer 35" tires 3 piece wheels Aussie aluminum front bumper Warn winch Jean undercarriage storage Extremely Heavy-Duty ladder & Roof rack Camping setup Overland setup Super clean truck Too much to list. Price $39,999 Please send me a message and I can send you a link to detailed pictures
Purchased about a year ago from CA. 3rd Owner no accidents. 2nd owner had 20 years. Not 3x locked. Spent $12k on lift, tires and getting it mechanically sound. Plus $5k on interior and bumpers...Old man EMU lift with BFGs. NEW OEM front bumper and rear bumper caps. Most of the mechanical work through Dajda's in DFW area that specializes in cruisers. Just replaced all leather upholstery via LC Heaven. Front and rear seats (not third row). Includes center console and door arm rests. No foam on front two seats. Sunroof disabled due to leak .Other small warts that can be repaired. There is surface rust on the under carriage which I have been told isn't indicative of an issue. It's not a rust truck. A few very, very minor rust chips near...
$12,500 OBO. Five owners since new always in the south (MS, GA, NC). Usual clear coat fading on hood and roof. Solid frame with no rust issues. Featured in Toyota Trails magazine (by previous owner). Title in hand. Mods: Aussie Locker in rear axle ARB locker in front axle Old Man Emu Heavy Lift Iron Pig Rear Bumper ARB Front Bumper with A/C skid plate Hella Metal Off-road lights Iron Pig Transmission Transfer Case Skid Plate Slee Step Sliders Warn M12000 Winch (5) 35x12.5R17 Nitto Trail Grappler tires (less than 1,000 miles) + extra spare 17x9 Steel Wheels Also included is (5) original 16” alloy wheels w/ used 285/75/16 Hankook MT tires On board CO2 tank for running locker and airing up tires Sleeping platform in rear with storage...
New here. Lurking for a bit though. I got this truck to restore and tighten up but then went another direction and bought a Land Rover Defender. This LC would be a good project for someone more inclined than me. It runs well and great for around town and short trips. It does run a hair rich and we're chasing that down but doesn't effect the day to day as you all know. Some rust in the body panels and rear bumper corners. Frame is solid which is why I went with this one. No warning lights and everything works (all signals, radio, heat / ac, antenna even...) Anyway, let me know what questions are there. Priced to sell at $8k. Can get you in touch with my transporter as well. Thanks!
1990 FZJ80, 1HD-T diesel, manual, LHD, factory air, factory winch, Old Man Emu, Gobi X rear bumper, 137k miles, etc. I've owned if for about 4 years and have most of the bugs worked out. Starts and run every time. Full listing on Ebay with more pics and explanation of mods and updates. Thanks for looking! Thomas Asking price is $45,000 OBO. https://www.ebay.com/itm/256443854659

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom