For Sale DFW-LX 450 Question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX450
Mileage
Color
Silver
Outside Link
https://eastdallasdiesel.com/1996-lexus-lx-450-base-dallas-tx-75228/7282726

Is something wrong with this? Good price? Any help would be appreciated.

There’s a video attached at the bottom of that link that shows the undercarriage. It looks too good to be true?

This makes more sense imo

I received more pics/videos. It’s more beat up than originally showcased. Some mechanical issues as well. They want 18k for it now. Would anyone be willing to help me out with their knowledge?

I received more pics/videos. It’s more beat up than originally showcased. Some mechanical issues as well. They want 18k for it now. Would anyone be willing to help me out with their knowledge?

Unless you’re mechanically inclined or have the money I’d stay away. You haven’t told us what the issues are.. keep in mind they are probably hiding major issues. Look at their google reviews and you’ll find lots of complaints.

Why are they calling a US model a VX trim? They don’t have a clue what they’re selling.

Another thing I noticed is that the side mirrors are black when they should be color matched to the rest of the body.

This is the information I’m looking for. Thank you! I owned a 60 and got fairly knowledgeable there, but I’m new to the 80’s. I love them but I know next to nothing about them, at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom